Where..........

Posts 16–30 of 53 · Page 2 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
I'm pretty sure it's not illegal to download fansubbed anime but uploading it is. Here's a thread on ANN talking about it.

I've been downloading anime via Torrents for about a year and half without using proxies and nothing has happened to me yet.
i meant the torrents if u were referring to me i had some problems with internet companies and etc about torrents
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
Maybe it's a source thing? I downloaded from the first source.
Ah, I think I used the 2nd one
Quote Originally Posted by Invaild_Username View Post
Ah, I think I used the 2nd one
Torrenting still looks and sounds better, just try a 480p of an episode on your phone opposed to Animania. If you get a good encoding you'll even get an episode the same size as Animania and better.
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
Torrenting still looks and sounds better, just try a 480p of an episode on your phone opposed to Animania. If you get a good encoding you'll even get an episode the same size as Animania and better.
Yeah I mostly use torrenting. I found out about a app called Plex that lets you stream your videos from your computer onto your phone, works pretty good
I've been torrenting mine from a site called animetake and they have all sizes of quality and subbed/raw as well.
Quote Originally Posted by Synchromanica View Post
I've been torrenting mine from a site called animetake and they have all sizes of quality and subbed/raw as well.
AT is shit.
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post


AT is shit.
You're shit.
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post


AT is shit.
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
You're shit.

No really, AT is shit. No data on torrents and only one-subbe and less options too. Not even filesize or seeder/leecher stats.

It basically just rips the torrents and shows no tracking data. It's shit.
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post





No really, AT is shit. No data on torrents and only one-subbe and less options too. Not even filesize or seeder/leecher stats.

It basically just rips the torrents and shows no tracking data. It's shit.
I've never used AT, I just like to insult Color. I use BakaBT for full series, Nyaa for on-going and MangaTraders for manga.
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
I've never used AT, I just like to insult Color. I use BakaBT for full series, Nyaa for on-going and MangaTraders for manga.
Thats pretty good. I generally just look up the subber for movies though.

Manga...eh. Generally every site just uses the translator scans, so I usually just go with whoever. Unless they don't update me on particular series then I'm ok with the site.
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Manga...eh. Generally every site just uses the translator scans, so I usually just go with whoever. Unless they don't update me on particular series then I'm ok with the site.
That's true, but most sites downscale the image quality and watermark it, like streaming anime. Trust me there's a huge difference in quality between downloaded manga and streaming manga. Batoto is really the only site I've seen scanlators endorse. If I'm reading manga on my computer it's more convenient to download a series and read it through special manga reader programs.
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
That's true, but most sites downscale the image quality and watermark it, like streaming anime. Trust me there's a huge difference in quality between downloaded manga and streaming manga. Batoto is really the only site I've seen scanlators endorse. If I'm reading manga on my computer it's more convenient to download a series and read it through special manga reader programs.
Well if I care about the art enough(i.e. i'll DL the entire series), then I usually just visit the scanlators. Although for some manga this is a problem, you can usually do it.

The weekly manga though like HxH, Minoru, or even the manwa like ToG, TGoHS, or The breaker, I tend to read on sites. Even though the A-Team is a bunch of assholes about their scans lol.
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


Well if I care about the art enough(i.e. i'll DL the entire series), then I usually just visit the scanlators. Although for some manga this is a problem, you can usually do it.

The weekly manga though like HxH, Minoru, or even the manwa like ToG, TGoHS, or The breaker, I tend to read on sites. Even though the A-Team is a bunch of assholes about their scans lol.
Just recently I caught up to The Breaker, it's pretty damn good. A-Team are assholes with the way they watermark scans. Some scanlators put a small little watermark in the corner but the A-Team put these huge fucking watermarks across the manga slightly transparent. And they bitch in the credits quite a lot.
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
Just recently I caught up to The Breaker, it's pretty damn good. A-Team are assholes with the way they watermark scans. Some scanlators put a small little watermark in the corner but the A-Team put these huge fucking watermarks across the manga slightly transparent. And they bitch in the credits quite a lot.
Yeah generally people just take over their scans and take the breaker away from them lol.I think New-waves is doing that.
I get my stuff from nyaa.se (torrents)
For online stream I go to Anitube (jap/portuguese subs) or anime freak (jap voice with eng subs)
Posts 16–30 of 53 · Page 2 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?