Post Your Source Codes Here

Posts 166–176 of 176 · Page 12 of 12
the error is coming from private static void SDG.Unturned.receiveClient(CSteamID steamID, byte[] packet, int offset, int size, int channel) the server sends an ESteamRejection in the packet and then it brings you back to the menu with that error. the server also handles it in the same .cs private static void receiveServer(CSteamID steamID, byte[] packet, int offset, int size, int channel). I'm not too knowledgeable with hash checks but hopefully this helps, just search for WRONG_HASH and you will find it

---Update---

here is some data I found

byte[20] objects[4-6] are hashes

hash_0_1(4) = hash of server password -- not gonna be this there is no password
hash_0_2(5) = Level.dat file in Maps -- we are not changing map so not this one
h(6) = one of 7 hashes in appout.log sent in byte objects[7] which is always 1 so its the second hash (20 bytes, so from 0x16 to 0x29) -- hash of the assembly csharp.dll. found it!

so, to bypass you will need to either change in Provider.onLevelLoaded where it sends the hash using Provider.send, or change ReadWrite.appOut where it creates the hash in the first place

Just made a post on it http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1068320 its pretty fucking simple.
All the source codes at the start of this thread are very nice, but how do you actually use them in reflector or with something like titanium?
I've been able to do a bunch of stuff by modifying things in reflector, but how can I like change to day on the press of a button?

Do I need to inject a DLL? Or is it possible with reflector?
I see you guys posting pieces of code to do certain things, but how do you know what they do?
Like how do you know that NetworkTools.disconnect(); will disconnect you?
Or How do you know SpawnItems.reset(); will reset items? Do you have to have a lot of experience with Unity to know these?

Because whatever I try, even the ones you guys posted, it gives an error, The name does not exist in current context.
Do I need to create a new class to do nospread I can't seem to get anything working no matter how hard I try
Quote Originally Posted by MrCade237 View Post
Do I need to create a new class to do nospread I can't seem to get anything working no matter how hard I try
the shitty 16 y/o uses hasfor SPREAD etc... servers now check for the hash spread.
If it isn't the same you shouldn't be able to use weapons

/correct me if I'm wrong
Quote Originally Posted by iQuintennn View Post
the shitty 16 y/o uses hasfor SPREAD etc... servers now check for the hash spread.
If it isn't the same you shouldn't be able to use weapons

/correct me if I'm wrong
/corrected
Releasing a dll with no recoil / no shake / no spread.

Quote Originally Posted by MrCade237 View Post
Do I need to create a new class to do nospread I can't seem to get anything working no matter how hard I try
Check PlayerAnimation, I think this is what it is under.
Quote Originally Posted by 4TehLulz View Post
/corrected
Releasing a dll with no recoil / no shake / no spread.



Check PlayerAnimation, I think this is what it is under.
Does this still work?(Under ItemGunAsset)

how do you make a player esp or item esp or get the items/players around you?
cant seem to do this correctly.
Single player (Unsecure Servers)

Fix Tiers
}
if (GUILayout.Button("Repare Tiers", new GUILayoutOption[0]))
{
Player.player.movement.getVehicle().askRepairTire( 0x2710);
}

- - - Updated - - -

Single player or [Unsecure servers]

Full Battery



}
if (GUILayout.Button(" Full Battery ", new GUILayoutOption[0]))
{
Player.player.movement.getVehicle().askChargeBatte ry(0x2710);
}
Well, idk if this thread is still alive, but: http://imgur.com/a/tUTMA

How do i show this kind of message with my own text in it? Thanks for any support.
Posts 166–176 of 176 · Page 12 of 12

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us