Post Your Source Codes Here

Posts 76–90 of 176 · Page 6 of 12
That's a MASSIVE help, thanks.
Now I just gotta find a way to get the player's ID
Quote Originally Posted by wouterkabouterlol View Post
That's a MASSIVE help, thanks.
Now I just gotta find a way to get the player's ID
I don't think the client can't get other player's Steamid.
I don't think it is sent to the client.
Because:
Code:
8/7/2014 12:21:57 AM : Player_Count:3

8/7/2014 12:21:57 AM : NetworkUser_Count:3

8/7/2014 12:21:57 AM : NetworkUser:0
8/7/2014 12:21:57 AM : FieldType:String FieldName啖?
8/7/2014 12:21:57 AM : FieldValue:[Cn]Cirno

8/7/2014 12:21:57 AM : FieldType:String FieldName啖?
8/7/2014 12:21:57 AM : FieldValue:.........   character name

8/7/2014 12:21:57 AM : FieldType:String FieldName啖?
8/7/2014 12:21:57 AM : FieldValue:33ea41923ac9606846258abfdd8d1277  SavedataHash?characterHash?

8/7/2014 12:21:57 AM : FieldType:String FieldName啖?
8/7/2014 12:21:57 AM : FieldValue:765611XXXXXXXXXXX    This is SteamId i Hide mine SteamID

8/7/2014 12:21:57 AM : FieldType:Int32 FieldName唷?
8/7/2014 12:21:57 AM : FieldValue:21 Glod is 21

8/7/2014 12:21:57 AM : FieldType:Int32 FieldName啵?
8/7/2014 12:21:57 AM : FieldValue:-1 Reputation?

8/7/2014 12:21:57 AM : FieldType:NetworkPlayer FieldName唷?
8/7/2014 12:21:57 AM : FieldValue:31 

8/7/2014 12:21:57 AM : FieldType:GameObject FieldName
8/7/2014 12:21:57 AM : FieldValue:[Cn]Cirno (UnityEngine.GameObject)

8/7/2014 12:21:57 AM : FieldType:Single FieldName啵?
8/7/2014 12:21:57 AM : FieldValue:-3.402823E+38

8/7/2014 12:21:57 AM : FieldType:Boolean FieldName唷?
8/7/2014 12:21:57 AM : FieldValue:False

8/7/2014 12:21:57 AM : NetworkUser:1 Another Player
8/7/2014 12:21:57 AM : FieldType:String FieldName啖?
8/7/2014 12:21:57 AM : Get FieldValue Failure:Non-static field requires a target

8/7/2014 12:21:57 AM : FieldType:String FieldName啖?
8/7/2014 12:21:57 AM : Get FieldValue Failure:Non-static field requires a target

8/7/2014 12:21:57 AM : FieldType:String FieldName啖?
8/7/2014 12:21:57 AM : Get FieldValue Failure:Non-static field requires a target

8/7/2014 12:21:57 AM : FieldType:String FieldName啖?
8/7/2014 12:21:57 AM : Get FieldValue Failure:Non-static field requires a target

8/7/2014 12:21:57 AM : FieldType:Int32 FieldName唷?
8/7/2014 12:21:57 AM : Get FieldValue Failure:Non-static field requires a target

8/7/2014 12:21:57 AM : FieldType:Int32 FieldName啵?
8/7/2014 12:21:57 AM : Get FieldValue Failure:Non-static field requires a target

8/7/2014 12:21:57 AM : FieldType:NetworkPlayer FieldName唷?
8/7/2014 12:21:57 AM : Get FieldValue Failure:Non-static field requires a target

8/7/2014 12:21:57 AM : FieldType:GameObject FieldName
8/7/2014 12:21:57 AM : Get FieldValue Failure:Non-static field requires a target

8/7/2014 12:21:57 AM : FieldType:Single FieldName啵?
8/7/2014 12:21:57 AM : Get FieldValue Failure:Non-static field requires a target

8/7/2014 12:21:57 AM : FieldType:Boolean FieldName唷?
8/7/2014 12:21:57 AM : Get FieldValue Failure:Non-static field requires a target

8/7/2014 12:21:57 AM : NetworkUser:2 Another Player
8/7/2014 12:21:57 AM : FieldType:String FieldName啖?
8/7/2014 12:21:57 AM : Get FieldValue Failure:Non-static field requires a target

8/7/2014 12:21:57 AM : FieldType:String FieldName啖?
8/7/2014 12:21:57 AM : Get FieldValue Failure:Non-static field requires a target

8/7/2014 12:21:57 AM : FieldType:String FieldName啖?
8/7/2014 12:21:57 AM : Get FieldValue Failure:Non-static field requires a target

8/7/2014 12:21:57 AM : FieldType:String FieldName啖?
8/7/2014 12:21:57 AM : Get FieldValue Failure:Non-static field requires a target

8/7/2014 12:21:57 AM : FieldType:Int32 FieldName唷?
8/7/2014 12:21:57 AM : Get FieldValue Failure:Non-static field requires a target

8/7/2014 12:21:57 AM : FieldType:Int32 FieldName啵?
8/7/2014 12:21:57 AM : Get FieldValue Failure:Non-static field requires a target

8/7/2014 12:21:57 AM : FieldType:NetworkPlayer FieldName唷?
8/7/2014 12:21:57 AM : Get FieldValue Failure:Non-static field requires a target

8/7/2014 12:21:57 AM : FieldType:GameObject FieldName
8/7/2014 12:21:57 AM : Get FieldValue Failure:Non-static field requires a target

8/7/2014 12:21:57 AM : FieldType:Single FieldName啵?
8/7/2014 12:21:57 AM : Get FieldValue Failure:Non-static field requires a target

8/7/2014 12:21:57 AM : FieldType:Boolean FieldName唷?
8/7/2014 12:21:57 AM : Get FieldValue Failure:Non-static field requires a target
never mind fixed it
Could someone help me do god mode, my god mode doesn't seem to work properly and I would appreciate it if someone could help me out, thanks
Thats.. impressive o_O

How about the host ? Can he get the steamid ?

The id is in NetworkUser but apparently it's not exposed so I cant get it <_< arghh
Quote Originally Posted by wouterkabouterlol View Post
Thats.. impressive o_O

How about the host ? Can he get the steamid ?

The id is in NetworkUser but apparently it's not exposed so I cant get it <_< arghh
Host? May be .. i can't test it.
Okay I'll keep trying

Could you tell me what's wrong with this code ?

Code:
NetworkUser user = NetworkUserList.getUserFromPlayer(np);

Type type = user.GetType();

var idee = type.GetField("id");

String id = idee.ToString();      //this is where it gets stuck for some reason

NetworkChat.sendAlert(id);
Quote Originally Posted by wouterkabouterlol View Post
Okay I'll keep trying

Could you tell me what's wrong with this code ?

Code:
NetworkUser user = NetworkUserList.getUserFromPlayer(np);

Type type = user.GetType();

var idee = type.GetField("id");

String id = idee.ToString();      //this is where it gets stuck for some reason

NetworkChat.sendAlert(id);

here is my code。。。
Code:
                int num = 0;
                FieldInfo[] fis = typeof(NetworkUser).GetFields();
                foreach (NetworkUser nu in list)
                {
                    new Log("NetworkUser:" + num);
                    foreach (FieldInfo fi in fis)
                    {
                        new Log("FieldType:" + fi.FieldType.Name + " FieldName" + fi.Name);
                        try
                        {
                            new Log("FieldValue:" + fi.GetValue(nu).ToString() + "\n");
                        }
                        catch (Exception e)
                        {
                            new Log("Get FieldValue Failure:" + e.Message + "\n");
                        }
                    }
                    num++;
            }
Holy crap, I was looking for fieldname 'id' but it's just something unreadable

Can't thank you enough I can actually see the end now
Quote Originally Posted by wouterkabouterlol View Post
Holy crap, I was looking for fieldname 'id' but it's just something unreadable

Can't thank you enough I can actually see the end now
yes you can't read the value use his name, this why i use Reflection.
Distance to another player

You must define ply as a Player

Code:
decimal . Round((int)calcDistance(ply.transform.position),0,MidpointRounding.AwayFromZero).ToString()
Here is calcDistance in case you don't have it

Code:
    float calcDistance(Vector3 position)
    {
        return Vector3.Distance(Camera.main.transform.position, position);
    }
Why is this useful at all?
Instead of having some nasty distance with decimals this trims off the decimals to make the distance like this
Normal Vector3.Distance: 123.456
New: 123
Use this in an ESP or whatever.
Quote Originally Posted by kingandcrazy View Post
bunları nasıl kullanırız
Bu İngilizce bir forum, ben yardım istiyorum eğer ingilizce kullanmanızı öneririz.
This is an english forum, I suggest you use english if you want help.
I pay attention next time thanks bro How do I use them
Posts 76–90 of 176 · Page 6 of 12

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us