Post Your Source Codes Here

Posts 31–45 of 176 · Page 3 of 12
Quote Originally Posted by desertflame View Post
Cant you just inject c# with reflector... why use titanium and such?
Free thanks for you. (Miss clicked)

Quote Originally Posted by desertions View Post


I thought reflector dlls and titanium injections were different?
Or does reflector work as an injector aswell?..

#desertlyfe
You can't inject with .Net Reflector, but you can reprogram parts of it to your liking.
Quote Originally Posted by xiEatNoodlezx View Post
Code:
if(//key)
{
if(Noodle.Achieve < 1)
{
SteamUserStats.IndicateAchievementProgress("crimesagainstzombanity", 500, 0x3e8);
SteamUserStats.IndicateAchievementProgress("outdoorsman", 500, 0x3e8);
SteamUserStats.IndicateAchievementProgress("hunter", 50, 100);
SteamUserStats.IndicateAchievementProgress("crimesagainsthumanity", 50, 100);
SteamUserStats.IndicateAchievementProgress("hoarder", 500, 0x3e8);
SteamUserStats.SetAchievement("abridgetoofar");
SteamUserStats.SetAchievement("adayinthesun");
SteamUserStats.SetAchievement("chess");
SteamUserStats.SetAchievement("trueguts");
SteamUserStats.SetAchievement("graduate");
SteamUserStats.SetAchievement("hero");
SteamUserStats.SetAchievement("bandit");
SteamUserStats.SetAchievement("knowledgeable");
SteamUserStats.SetAchievement("skilled");
SteamUserStats.SetAchievement("experienced");
SteamUserStats.StoreStats();
}
Noodle.Achieve++
}
Unlocks Achievements
Where is the directory for Steamworks.dll? I have tried ALL the .dll files in the Steam folder and none worked.
Quote Originally Posted by MinecraftGamer101010 View Post
Where is the directory for Steamworks.dll? I have tried ALL the .dll files in the Steam folder and none worked.
using steamworks;
Quote Originally Posted by TheMaskedOne View Post
using steamworks;
It's all good now, "using steamworks;" didn't work until I referenced 'Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll'. ^^
Quote Originally Posted by MinecraftGamer101010 View Post
Add 'Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll'.
Thanks, but some people are dicks.

Seriously, Thanks!
-Version: All
-Teleports all items on the map to you.

Code:
                if (GUILayout.Button("Test"))
                {
                    Item[] itemArray = UnityEngine.Object.FindObjectsOfType(typeof(Item)) as Item[];
                    foreach (Item item in itemArray)
                    {
                        Transform teleportitems = item.transform;
                        teleportitems.position = Camera.main.transform.position;
                    }
                }
Quote Originally Posted by Blueblood1 View Post
-Version: All
-Teleports all items on the map to you.

Code:
                if (GUILayout.Button("Test"))
                {
                    Item[] itemArray = UnityEngine.Object.FindObjectsOfType(typeof(Item)) as Item[];
                    foreach (Item item in itemArray)
                    {
                        Transform teleportitems = item.transform;
                        teleportitems.position = Camera.main.transform.position;
                    }
                }
This is currently in lick, at Numpad 5. Unfortunately this doesn't work in MP.
-Version: All
-Teleports all zombies to you.

Code:
                if (GUILayout.Button("Test"))
                {
                    Zombie[] zombieArray = UnityEngine.Object.FindObjectsOfType(typeof(Zombie)) as Zombie[];
                    foreach (Zombie zombie in zombieArray)
                    {
                        Transform teleportzombies = zombie.transform;
                        teleportzombies.position = Camera.main.transform.position;
                    }
                }
Quote Originally Posted by Blueblood1 View Post
-Version: All
-Teleports all zombies to you.

Code:
                if (GUILayout.Button("Test"))
                {
                    Zombie[] zombieArray2 = UnityEngine.Object.FindObjectsOfType(typeof(Zombie)) as Zombie[];
                    foreach (Zombie zombie2 in zombieArray2)
                    {
                        Transform teleportzombies = zombie2.transform;
                        teleportzombies.position = Camera.main.transform.position;
                    }
                }
Thanks for these sources dude
Quote Originally Posted by AlexGeoZz1 View Post
Thanks for these sources dude
Yeah I'm kinda bored at the moment, just kinda seeing what i can do.
Quote Originally Posted by Blueblood1 View Post
Yeah I'm kinda bored at the moment, just kinda seeing what i can do.
My menu is really taking shape now :P Really appreciate what your doing man !
I don't get it, Where is the steamworks DLL?

I see it in other games folders, but not in unturned...
Quote Originally Posted by danglybutz View Post
I don't get it, Where is the steamworks DLL?

I see it in other games folders, but not in unturned...
Add 'Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll'.
If someone could release a GUI player list that would be nice, as i failed at making one.
Quote Originally Posted by end360 View Post
If someone could release a GUI player list that would be nice, as i failed at making one.
I might in the morning, it's 4:40 am :P
Posts 31–45 of 176 · Page 3 of 12

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us