Post Your Source Codes Here

Posts 136–150 of 176 · Page 10 of 12
Anyone have skill hack source?
sorry to ask but im new here, how do i use these codes?
Quote Originally Posted by hristoaz View Post
sorry to ask but im new here, how do i use these codes?
Buy ebook: C# For Beginners
When i try the alert thing it says "The name 'NetworkChat' does not exist in current context"

could you help?
Quote Originally Posted by xCyberxx View Post


I'll be posting more information about the new update shortly.
Can anyone help me with the new update? I've been trying to edit some of the files in Assembly-Csharp but all of them have been changed since the old unturned, and I'm unsure of where to start. All I'm trying to do is get infinite skill points, but I'm uncertain of where to go.

Can anyone help me out?
Quote Originally Posted by opticzmuffin View Post
Can anyone help me with the new update? I've been trying to edit some of the files in Assembly-Csharp but all of them have been changed since the old unturned, and I'm unsure of where to start. All I'm trying to do is get infinite skill points, but I'm uncertain of where to go.

Can anyone help me out?
SDG.Unturned.PlayerSkills.cost(int, int)
Nop all instructions and add this:
Code:
ldc.i4.0
ret
Makes all skills cost 0
Quote Originally Posted by Kunii View Post


SDG.Unturned.PlayerSkills.cost(int, int)
Nop all instructions and add this:
Code:
ldc.i4.0
ret
Makes all skills cost 0
Thanks so much man, helped me out a lot! You're a god

Edit: Anyone know how to get it to work online? When you try to join a server it says "This server is using a modified version of the game", and boots you off.
Quote Originally Posted by opticzmuffin View Post
Can anyone help me with the new update? I've been trying to edit some of the files in Assembly-Csharp but all of them have been changed since the old unturned, and I'm unsure of where to start. All I'm trying to do is get infinite skill points, but I'm uncertain of where to go.

Can anyone help me out?
Was it necessary to quote me?
Quote Originally Posted by xCyberxx View Post
Was it necessary to quote me?
I thought you might know something about the new update and how it effects the Assembly-C-Sharp file.

Sorry m8
Quote Originally Posted by opticzmuffin View Post
Thanks so much man, helped me out a lot! You're a god

Edit: Anyone know how to get it to work online? When you try to join a server it says "This server is using a modified version of the game", and boots you off.
Quote Originally Posted by opticzmuffin View Post
I thought you might know something about the new update and how it effects the Assembly-C-Sharp file.

Sorry m8
Its actually really simple. Go the reverse way, see what kicks you and where its called from. Search for the kick message or something related to that.
Quote Originally Posted by Kunii View Post


SDG.Unturned.PlayerSkills.cost(int, int)
Nop all instructions and add this:
Code:
ldc.i4.0
ret
Makes all skills cost 0
Do you happen to know how to disable the disconnect timer? Or change how long the timer is?
Quote Originally Posted by Kr4ken View Post
Do you happen to know how to disable the disconnect timer? Or change how long the timer is?
SDG.Unturned.PlayerPauseUI.TIMER_LEAVE
Change it to zero

OR

SDG.Unturned.PlayerPauseUI.onClickedExitButton(Sle ekButton)
Nop all but the two last instructions so it looks like this:
Code:
call -> Method Reference -> SDG.Unturned.Provider.disconnect()
ret
Quote Originally Posted by Kunii View Post


SDG.Unturned.PlayerPauseUI.TIMER_LEAVE
Change it to zero

OR

SDG.Unturned.PlayerPauseUI.onClickedExitButton(Sle ekButton)
Nop all but the two last instructions so it looks like this:
Code:
call -> Method Reference -> SDG.Unturned.Provider.disconnect()
ret
Thanks a bunch!
Quote Originally Posted by opticzmuffin View Post
Thanks so much man, helped me out a lot! You're a god

Edit: Anyone know how to get it to work online? When you try to join a server it says "This server is using a modified version of the game", and boots you off.
its doesnt work on multiplayer i tested it...
Hp,food,water,infection
is impossible to hack i tried it many times its only work on singleplayer..

- - - Updated - - -

Can i know for the inf stamina?
Im just waiting untill someone just posts a no recoil no spread and inf stamina hack. lol no one cares about hp and food and water they just care about inf stamina no recoil and no spread lol <== atleast what I want
Posts 136–150 of 176 · Page 10 of 12

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us