Post Your Source Codes Here

Posts 121–135 of 176 · Page 9 of 12
ok enough of esp wayy to confusing how about speed hack
how do i use these codes....ive made an assembly hack using .NET Relfector but how do i make/ use these hacks, like fullbright or esp
Can I get instructions how to use them please
Could someone help me with the source code for a non-laggy ESP?
Quote Originally Posted by Bamboosels View Post
Could someone help me with the source code for a non-laggy ESP?
Yeah leech a regular ESP and then take out all the useless loops. Lag fixed.
Quote Originally Posted by GodsAngel View Post
Yeah leech a regular ESP and then take out all the useless loops. Lag fixed.
I'm sorry, but I'm a noob at this and I don't know how to leech hacks from other hacks. I tried with a decompiler, but couldn't figure it out. Could you help me a bit?
I can't seem to figure out how to set the world time (like the daynight cycle)

Quote Originally Posted by Blueblood1 View Post
Me First :P
- Version: All (Unless lighting is redone)
- Improved Full Bright
Code:
RenderSettings.ambientLight = new Color(0.95f,0.95f,0.95f);
base.light.color = Color.black;
base.light.intensity = 0f;
What should your superclass be in this instance? base is used.

Meanwhile, here is a contribution of my own...
This isn't really a 'hack', it's just some boilerplate code that helps along with your hack itself and its management.
It basically renders out all the hacks that are currently active. You might have to fit this to your own designs.

Code:
        void DrawOverlays()
        {
            int i = 0;
            foreach(Hack hack in HackManager.getEnabledHacks())
            {
                Vector2 textDimensions = GUI.skin.label.CalcSize(new GUIContent(hack.Name));
                float x = Screen.width - textDimensions.x - 10;
                float y = 10 + i * (10 + textDimensions.y);
                GUI.Label(new Rect(x, y, textDimensions.x, textDimensions.y), hack.Name);
                i++;
            }
        }
This aligns it to the right side of the screen and has a 10 pixel top and right padding.
I understand how to inject the hacks now. However, I'm just wondering how Kunii makes his hacks so you can just copy and paste them into the unturned managed folder?

Thanks!
The name SpawnStructure does now exist in the current context.
I've referenced like evry possible assembly that I could. what am I doing wrong?
Code:
using System;
using System.Collections.Generic;
using System.Linq;
using System.Text;
using UnityEngine;
using Steamworks;


public class Hacks : MonoBehaviour
{
    bool gui;
    private bool toggleBool = true;
    void Start()
    {



    }

    void Update()
    {
        if (Input.GetKeyDown(KeyCode.T))
        {
            gui = !gui;
        }

    }

    void OnGUI()
    {
        if (gui)
        {
            toggleBool = GUI.Toggle(new Rect(25, 25, 100, 30), toggleBool, "Full bright");

            {
                if (toggleBool)
                {
                    RenderSettings.ambientLight = new Color(0.95f, 0.95f, 0.95f);
                    base.light.color = Color.black;
                    base.light.intensity = 0f;
                    {
                        if (GUI.Button(new Rect(20, 40, 80, 20), "Its a trap"))
                        {
                            float adv = 0f;
                            for (int i = 0; i < 1000; i++)
                            {
                                adv = adv + 1f;
                                SpawnStructures.placeStructure(0x4269, Camera.main.transform.position + ((Vector3)Camera.main.transform.forward * adv), 1, string.Empty);
                                {

                                }
                            }
                        }
                    }
                }
            }
        }
    }
}
Quote Originally Posted by canehdians View Post
The name SpawnStructure does now exist in the current context.
I've referenced like evry possible assembly that I could. what am I doing wrong?
Code:
using System;
using System.Collections.Generic;
using System.Linq;
using System.Text;
using UnityEngine;
using Steamworks;


public class Hacks : MonoBehaviour
{
    bool gui;
    private bool toggleBool = true;
    void Start()
    {



    }

    void Update()
    {
        if (Input.GetKeyDown(KeyCode.T))
        {
            gui = !gui;
        }

    }

    void OnGUI()
    {
        if (gui)
        {
            toggleBool = GUI.Toggle(new Rect(25, 25, 100, 30), toggleBool, "Full bright");

            {
                if (toggleBool)
                {
                    RenderSettings.ambientLight = new Color(0.95f, 0.95f, 0.95f);
                    base.light.color = Color.black;
                    base.light.intensity = 0f;
                    {
                        if (GUI.Button(new Rect(20, 40, 80, 20), "Its a trap"))
                        {
                            float adv = 0f;
                            for (int i = 0; i < 1000; i++)
                            {
                                adv = adv + 1f;
                                SpawnStructures.placeStructure(0x4269, Camera.main.transform.position + ((Vector3)Camera.main.transform.forward * adv), 1, string.Empty);
                                {

                                }
                            }
                        }
                    }
                }
            }
        }
    }
}
3.0 or 2.0?
3.0 but I've also tried downloading 2.0 and referencing the files form there aswell.
Quote Originally Posted by canehdians View Post
3.0 but I've also tried downloading 2.0 and referencing the files form there aswell.
There is no such class in 3.0 - Thats why. Plus all of the code you find in here that is unturned specific, is for 2.0.
Sorry i am a noob and i would like to learn where to put these?
-thanks
Not really code. More of an object position change.

We used to use Player as Player class. The Player class has now moved into another class.

now use
Code:
SDG.Unturned.Player // Player Class
SDG.Unturned.Zombie // Zombie Class
I'll be posting more information about the new update shortly.
Posts 121–135 of 176 · Page 9 of 12

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us