GRPH D3D V2

Posts 91–105 of 406 · Page 7 of 28
Quote Originally Posted by fatihfalmer View Post
yeah zhing im crashing every match
lets just wait until they release the newer version of this hack, who knows it might fix our problem
Quote Originally Posted by rotimix3 View Post
whats a esp hack?
It's a hack that shows positions of your enemies and/or teammates.
last i heard was that the new patch is giving a lot of trouble to make a hack even the paid hack is out yet. this might take time
Quote Originally Posted by shichan View Post
last i heard was that the new patch is giving a lot of trouble to make a hack even the paid hack is out yet. this might take time
yeaa.. so be patience =)
I can confirm, not all the options work as intended. BUT ! I do not play the game in Fullscreen, but in Window mode and to this day I did not get any single crash / error.
wallhacks / charms dont seem to work for me
Best setting for all maps?
//Detected

Please don't push this thread. we will need to wait for an newer version of this hack, until that you can probably try it yourself!
Yeah...

New patch fucked with it, just have to wait on timiostimio
Is this hack detected already? anyone confirms it.. thx
Quote Originally Posted by bald09 View Post
Is this hack detected already? anyone confirms it.. thx
//Detected

Please don't push this thread. we will need to wait for an newer version of this hack, until that you can probably try it yourself!
It seems so, but I can't confirm it..
Um someone talked about a no recoil hack. I do not have this. I only have about 5. (not including 2 charms)
Posts 91–105 of 406 · Page 7 of 28
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?