+ Source Code [Expression 2] ESP wallhack.
Hello, long time ago, I've posted my E2 aimbot with wallhack.
Now, I have remade this wallhack and made an ESP boxes with distance and names.
It's not really a hack you can use on a TTT servers, or a muder.
But there are some Deathmatch servers with sandbox gamemode, and they have Wire.
Connect the chip to an EGP hud.
I hope someone will find this usefull.

replace (a) with @
Now, I have remade this wallhack and made an ESP boxes with distance and names.
It's not really a hack you can use on a TTT servers, or a muder.
But there are some Deathmatch servers with sandbox gamemode, and they have Wire.
Connect the chip to an EGP hud.
I hope someone will find this usefull.
replace (a) with @
Code:
@name ESP wallhack
(a)inputs E:wirelink
(a)outputs Fade
(a)persist O:entity List:array Width Height Distance Type:array PP:vector Props:array ScrW ScrH Fade StartFade HitmarkerSize HitmarkerCenterDistance
if(first()){
E:egpClear()
HitmarkerSize = 30
HitmarkerCenterDistance = 2.5 #Higher number equals lower distance
O = owner()
ID = 1
function findTargets(){
findByClass("npc_*")
List = findToArray()
if(List:count() < 1){
E:egpClear()
}
for(I = 1,List:count()){
Distance = O:pos():distance(List[I,entity]:pos())
Type = List[I,entity]:type():explode("_")
Width = 30000 / Distance
Height = 60000 / Distance
E:egp3DTracker(I,List[I,entity]:pos() + vec(0,0,List[I,entity]:height()/2))
E:egpBoxOutline(I+List:count(),vec2(0,0),vec2(Width,Height))
E:egpColor(I+List:count(),vec(255,0,0))
E:egpSize(I+List:count(),2)
E:egpText(I+List:count()*2,Type:string(2) + " " + Type:string(3),vec2(-20000 / Distance,-45000 / Distance))
E:egpSize(I+List:count()*2,clamp(20000 / Distance,10,30))
E:egpText(I+List:count()*3,""+round(Distance),vec2(-15000 / Distance,30000 / Distance))
E:egpSize(I+List:count()*3,clamp(20000 / Distance,10,30))
E:egpColor(I+List:count()*3,vec(100,0,0))
E:egpParent(I+List:count(),I)
E:egpParent(I+List:count()*2,I)
E:egpParent(I+List:count()*3,I)
if(changed(List:count())){
E:egpClear()
}
}
E:egpCircle(500,vec2(egpScrW(O)/2,egpScrH(O)/2),vec2(2))
}
}
interval(50)
findTargets()
