Suggestions?

Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
Suggestions?
Does anyone know any anime that falls into the category's of the following anime or shows exactly like them which are English / dubs..
- Avatar: The Last Airbender
- Avatar: Legend of Korra
- Inuyasha
- Attack on Titan

No cheesy or horny anime please. lel
Well they're all shounen (tho avatar isn't an anime) so just go look at this list and watch whatever sounds good.
Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Does anyone know any anime that falls into the category's of the following anime or shows exactly like them which are English / dubs..
- Avatar: The Last Airbender
- Avatar: Legend of Korra
- Inuyasha
- Attack on Titan

No cheesy or horny anime please. lel
Akama Ga Kill is really good this season.

Argevollen
Suggest to you Gash Bell. Trust me its worth it.
Quote Originally Posted by Mokou-Sama View Post
Suggest to you Gash Bell. Trust me its worth it.
I remember that show I used to watch it when I was a kid :P
@Astro. Do you know any finished shows? The second show you told me is fairly new but I like the plot of the first one i'll watch that one Thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
I remember that show I used to watch it when I was a kid :P
@Astro. Do you know any finished shows? The second show you told me is fairly new but I like the plot of the first one i'll watch that one Thanks.
You can try out Fate/Zero, one of the best anime I've watched with an amazing soundtrack.
Quote Originally Posted by Mokou-Sama View Post
Suggest to you Gash Bell. Trust me its worth it.
It was only dubbed up to like episode 80 or something if I remember correctly, so it might not be the best choice for someone pro-dubs.
Blue Exorcist has a fantastic eng dub version, you should check it out
Mobile Suit Gundam Seed
Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Does anyone know any anime that falls into the category's of the following anime or shows exactly like them which are English / dubs..
- Avatar: The Last Airbender
- Avatar: Legend of Korra
- Inuyasha
- Attack on Titan

No cheesy or horny anime please. lel
Mirrai Nikki
Highschool of the dead
Cowboy Bebop
I am assuming that since you are pro-dubs, then you have already watched both FMA's.
Anyway:

Death Note
Code Geass
Kanon 2006 (you might not like it, but it's a good dub)
Trigun
Bleach
Cowboy Bebop
That's interesting theme.. I'll just list off anime!

Cowboy Bebop
Trigun
Black Bullet
Sword Art Online
Gun Gale Online
Wolf's Rain
Mobile Suit Gundam Seed
Fairy Tail
Akame ga Kill!
Soul Eater
Log Horizon
Blue Exorsist
Fullmetal Alchemist
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
Ghost in the Shell
Eden of the East
Irregular at Magic Highschool
Clannad
Hetalia
Afro Samurai
Hellsing
D.N. Angel
Stein's Gate
Pandora Hearts
Elfen Lied

I can probably list more...
Quote Originally Posted by Elocrypt. View Post
That's interesting theme.. I'll just list off anime!

Cowboy Bebop
Trigun
Wolf's Rain
Mobile Suit Gundam Seed
Fairy Tail
Akame ga Kill!
Soul Eater
Blue Exorsist
Fullmetal Alchemist
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
Ghost in the Shell
Eden of the East
Clannad
Afro Samurai
Hellsing
D.N. Angel
Stein's Gate
Pandora Hearts
Elfen Lied

I can probably list more...
Edited the list so the op doesn't waste his time.
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post


Edited the list so the op doesn't waste his time.
How nice of you, not biased at all
Quote Originally Posted by Majin Vegeta View Post
How nice of you, not biased at all
Not biased, just true. @Empire @Kodoku @iSmexy @Scotia Can back me up on the shitness of SAO.
Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us