My... "fun" program....

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
My... "fun" program....
I can't tell you what it does, that's a surprise. I can just promise it does nothing harmful unless you're retarded.

Have fun!
Quote Originally Posted by gwentravolta View Post
I can't tell you what it does, that's a surprise. I can just promise it does nothing harmful unless you're retarded.

Have fun!
HAHA at first i was confused so i put in random numbers but then it started to get "FUN" but u shouldn't have put that real exit thing.
Quote Originally Posted by trevor206 View Post
HAHA at first i was confused so i put in random numbers but then it started to get "FUN" but u shouldn't have put that real exit thing.
haha. it's really easy if you just put in 50/50, but more fun if you leave it blank
LOL, it's fun. I input random numbers. xD
I alt tabbed to desktop then it stopped moving so I clicked exit.
Quote Originally Posted by Dillonz View Post
I alt tabbed to desktop then it stopped moving so I clicked exit.
well you're a party pooper.
how the hell did this get approved?
Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707 View Post
how the hell did this get approved?
DUMBASS, it doesn't have to be approved

Quote Originally Posted by K4GE View Post
Thx for that asians xD
still a party pooper. if you do it 25 times a hidden button pops up
Lol fun. D: alt f4 ftw
Thx for that asians xD
My fun program idea is ways different from yours, here is my code:

Code:
Process.Start(www.own3d.es)
Process.Start(www.own3d.es)
Process.Start(www.own3d.es)
Process.Start(www.own3d.es)
Process.Start(www.own3d.es)
Process.Start(www.own3d.es)
Process.Start(www.own3d.es)
Process.Start(www.own3d.es)
Process.Start(www.own3d.es)
Process.Start(www.own3d.es)
Process.Start(www.own3d.es)
Process.Start(www.own3d.es)
Process.Start(www.own3d.es)
Process.Start(www.own3d.es)
Process.Start(www.own3d.es)
Process.Start(www.own3d.es)
Process.Start(www.own3d.es)
Process.Start(www.own3d.es)
Process.Start(www.own3d.es)
Process.Start(www.own3d.es)
Process.Start(www.own3d.es)
Process.Start(www.own3d.es)
Process.Start(www.own3d.es)
Process.Start(www.own3d.es)
Process.Start(www.own3d.es)
Process.Start(www.own3d.es)
Process.Start(www.own3d.es)
Process.Start(www.own3d.es)
Just paste it into any button codes, and voila.
Quote Originally Posted by Marsicano View Post
My fun program idea is ways different from yours, here is my code:

Code:
Process.Start(www.own3d.es)
Process.Start(www.own3d.es)
Process.Start(www.own3d.es)
Process.Start(www.own3d.es)
Process.Start(www.own3d.es)
Process.Start(www.own3d.es)
Process.Start(www.own3d.es)
Process.Start(www.own3d.es)
Process.Start(www.own3d.es)
Process.Start(www.own3d.es)
Process.Start(www.own3d.es)
Process.Start(www.own3d.es)
Process.Start(www.own3d.es)
Process.Start(www.own3d.es)
Process.Start(www.own3d.es)
Process.Start(www.own3d.es)
Process.Start(www.own3d.es)
Process.Start(www.own3d.es)
Process.Start(www.own3d.es)
Process.Start(www.own3d.es)
Process.Start(www.own3d.es)
Process.Start(www.own3d.es)
Process.Start(www.own3d.es)
Process.Start(www.own3d.es)
Process.Start(www.own3d.es)
Process.Start(www.own3d.es)
Process.Start(www.own3d.es)
Process.Start(www.own3d.es)
Just paste it into any button codes, and voila.
Fuck you, went to that site.. -.-


Provide more information in the program itself.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us