Thumbs upWell coded ESP with comments

Posts 1–15 of 52 · Page 1 of 4
Well coded ESP with comments
I decided to release this simple ESP to show people how to use classes.
It's much more effective than just making a for loop and then spam things inside of it.

This hack includes:
  • Bone ESP (Glitchy because game doesn't update bone locations if you're not within a certain distance)
  • Box ESP (Same problem as above since box height is feetpos y - headpos y.
  • Very clean and easy to read code


Missions for you:
  • Create a vector3 class and replace all float arrays with it
  • Create a triggerbot (using crosshair ID since that's the easiest way)
  • Create an Aimbot. (It's 10 times easier than you think, I already provided Bone Position for you. All you need to do is to find a angle calculation function and then change your view angles)


Virus Scans:
https://www.virustotal.com/sv/file/4...is/1419022194/ⓘ
http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...b47b93e8ca3017ⓘ

Screenshot:


Credits:
  • Me - For writing this code
  • Nether - Made ProcMem
  • Y3t1y3t - Offsets
  • s0beit (I think) - Made the W2S function.
CSGO Hack source with comments_mpgh.net.rar16 KB · 8,881 downloads Clean
Wrong section man..
Should be in the CS:GO Coding section..
Quote Originally Posted by The Czar View Post
Wrong section man..
Should be in the CS:GO Coding section..
Whopsie, forgot that section even existed, hehe.
Quote Originally Posted by gtaplayer2 View Post
Whopsie, forgot that section even existed, hehe.
So you're luciz?
Quote Originally Posted by The Czar View Post
Wrong section man..
Should be in the CS:GO Coding section..
Agree minion move this in source code sec.......neither one of my friend
Quote Originally Posted by The Czar View Post
So you're luciz?
Yes I am, ask that kind of stuff in VM or PM though
Quote Originally Posted by gtaplayer2 View Post
Yes I am, ask that kind of stuff in VM or PM though
I don't PM people I don't know
Anyhow hopefully this code is clean and actually not leeched, i'll look through it once it's approved.
Approved, looks cleanish. Report if there is anything suspicious.
Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
Approved, looks cleanish. Report if there is anything suspicious.
@Hero
Uh isn't this the wrong section?
It's source code
Quote Originally Posted by The Czar View Post
@Hero
Uh isn't this the wrong section?
It's source code
Forgot to move it, my bad. Thanks.
What language is this coded in if I may ask ?
My guess would be c++
Quote Originally Posted by SteamThief View Post
What language is this coded in if I may ask ?
C++ I believe.
Quote Originally Posted by Bayley_LOL View Post
C++ I believe.
Thanks, I'll just downlad and try it out y self.
Nice, is this source detected?
how to launch it?
Posts 1–15 of 52 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us