Thumbs upWell coded ESP with comments

Posts 46–52 of 52 · Page 4 of 4
>well coded
>external

choose one
Could you maybe make a new one or post this as an updated version, considering there is a new update for CS:GO with added falchion and bloodhound items. I am an unexperienced hacker, if even a hacker at all! I would just like to have an updated version so I don't mess up!
thanks, also how do I even insert this into CS:GO? x,d
If you cant deal with code, just use a compiled one
rip esp



Well, i fixed the issue of wrong player locations by adding a dormant check, but when ever it renders a COUNTER-TERROR and i look at my back and at the sky it fucks it up and draw boxes and shit, my guessing would be the world-to-screen function.

but i need help with it anyways.
Quote Originally Posted by SteveyStevey View Post
Well, i fixed the issue of wrong player locations by adding a dormant check, but when ever it renders a COUNTER-TERROR and i look at my back and at the sky it fucks it up and draw boxes and shit, my guessing would be the world-to-screen function.

but i need help with it anyways.
I would recommend you to read the information on the first page again.


Missions for you:

Create a vector3 class and replace all float arrays with it

and

This hack includes:

Bone ESP (Glitchy because game doesn't update bone locations if you're not within a certain distance)
Box ESP (Same problem as above since box height is feetpos y - headpos y.
Very clean and easy to read code
Posts 46–52 of 52 · Page 4 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us