Thumbs upWell coded ESP with comments

Posts 31–45 of 52 · Page 3 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by Zayn Malik View Post
Detected....
That's why you add junk code to change the signature.
Quote Originally Posted by Epik View Post


That's why you add junk code to change the signature.
Yup
/Short
new to this, once i have changed the code and updated offsets, how would i get it running?

thanks for when someone tells me how :P
Quote Originally Posted by UltimateHackers View Post
new to this, once i have changed the code and updated offsets, how would i get it running?

thanks for when someone tells me how :P
Well, if you dont know how to get it running, I dont think you'll be able to edit it and change code.
Learn some C++ and you're good!
Thanks, I'll just downlad and try it out y self.
Hi guys, I am stumped, not getting any errors when I build it, I've dumped and updated the offesets, it runs fine and its not detected but only displays "CS: GO Overlay Made by Luciz" in the top left corner, also I'm not sure if this works offline with bots but there's no bone ESP.

Thanks for any advice! I'm not allowed to post a link of a screenshot

I beleive I have the wrong boneMatrix offset(none of the dumpers I downloaded spit out the BoneMatrix offset?):

#define BoneMatrix 0xA1C
I think other Offsets might be wrong if you compile correctly and dont change big things.
Fixed it, just redownloaded this and updated the offsets....lol wierd
As i said, if u have done changes to it and maybe dont work, if u download it and only change offsets it will be work

Here, if u still missing it :

BaseEntity -> m_dwBoneMatrix: 0x00000a78
Thanks for your help onlyblame, its working now! but I seem to have a new problem. The ESP box and bones are displayed next to the enemy and below him, not actually on him. The further away I am, the further the ESP is off from the enemy. I have to stand right next to a enemy for the ESP to be actually on him. I don't think I have the ESP oriented on my player correct.
Hmmm, i dont look into the code but in the description he says that the esp is a bit buggy ..
Try to modify Values and look if the Boxes change Positions, if u find the right Values try to fix the maths or search for better functions :-)
This works only in windowed mode or?
Quote Originally Posted by ROCKNROLLAx615 View Post
Hi guys, I am stumped, not getting any errors when I build it, I've dumped and updated the offesets, it runs fine and its not detected but only displays "CS: GO Overlay Made by Luciz" in the top left corner, also I'm not sure if this works offline with bots but there's no bone ESP.

Thanks for any advice! I'm not allowed to post a link of a screenshot

I beleive I have the wrong boneMatrix offset(none of the dumpers I downloaded spit out the BoneMatrix offset?):

#define BoneMatrix 0xA1C
You gotta fix bonematrix, viewmatrix and probably some others.
This is working for me:
Code:
LocalPlayer 0xA4CA5C
EntityList 0x49EE2E4

m_iTeamNum 0xF0
m_iHealth 0xFC
m_vecOrigin 0x134
m_XHairID 0x2400


BoneMatrix 0xA78
ViewMatrix_1 0x49E3874 
ViewMatrix_2 0x49E3984           //0x110 
ViewMatrix_3 0x49E3C94           //0x310
Just realized his problem was fixed. lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by onlyblame View Post
Hmmm, i dont look into the code but in the description he says that the esp is a bit buggy ..
Try to modify Values and look if the Boxes change Positions, if u find the right Values try to fix the maths or search for better functions :-)
This works only in windowed mode or?
Windowed might get buggy and display enemies on the wrong location. Fullscreen Windowed works fine though
Thanks for the help guys, Fullscreen Windowed fixed the problem but I just went with an internal glow esp and works great, now if I could only code it for Insurgency(tried injecting a Counterstrike hack into Insurgency and it couldn't find the offsets then crashed the game) should be the same engine right? Is there additional code for Insurgency?

Here's the source code I'm using:

Code:
namespace Offsets
{
	DWORD
		LocalPlayer = 0x00, //0x00A6C90C,
		EntityList = 0x00, //0x04A0F014,
		EntityLoopDist = 0x10,
		Ent_Spotted = 0x00, //0x935,
		Ent_Team = 0x00, //0xF0,
		Ent_Health = 0xFC,
		Ent_GlowIndex = 0x1DB8,
		Ent_VecOrigin = 0x00,
		Loc_InCross = 0x00,
		Loc_VecPunchAng = 0x00,
		Engine_SetViewAngles = 0x00,
		Btn_Attack = 0x00, //0x02E80F48,
		GlowObjectBase = 0x00, //0x04B1FAC4,
		GlowObjectCount = 0x04;

	bool FindOffset(DWORD moduleBase, DWORD moduleSize, char* pattern, char* mask, DWORD addressOffset, char* offsetName, DWORD* offsetAddress, bool subtractBase = false)
	{
		DWORD address = Utils::FindPattern(pattern, mask, moduleBase, moduleBase + moduleSize, addressOffset);
		if (address)
		{
			*offsetAddress = *(DWORD*)address;
			if (subtractBase)
				*offsetAddress -= moduleBase;
			//printf("[Offsets] %s = %#X\n", offsetName, *offsetAddress);
			return true;
		}
		printf("[Offsets] Offset %s not found!\n", offsetName);
		return false;
	}

	bool FindLocalPlayer(DWORD clientDll, DWORD clientDllSize)
	{
		DWORD address = Utils::FindPattern("\x8D\x34\x85\x00\x00\x00\x00\x89\x15\x00\x00\x00\x00\x8B\x41\x08\x8B\x48\x00", "xxx????xx????xxxxx?", clientDll, clientDll + clientDllSize, 0);
		if (address)
		{
			LocalPlayer = *(DWORD*)(address + 3) + *(char*)(address + 18) - clientDll;
			//printf("[Offsets] LocalPlayer = %#X\n", LocalPlayer);
			return true;
		}
		printf("[Offsets] Offset LocalPlayer not found!\n");
		return false;
	}

	bool FindEntityList(DWORD clientDll, DWORD clientDllSize)
	{
		DWORD address = Utils::FindPattern("\x05\x00\x00\x00\x00\xC1\xE9\x00\x39\x48\x04", "x????xx?xxx", clientDll, clientDll + clientDllSize, 0);
		if (address)
		{
			EntityList = *(DWORD*)(address + 1) + *(char*)(address + 7) - clientDll;
			//printf("[Offsets] EntityList = %#X\n", LocalPlayer);
			return true;
		}
		printf("[Offsets] Offset EntityList not found!\n");
		return false;
	}

	void GetOffsets(DWORD clientDll, DWORD clientDllSize, DWORD engineDll, DWORD engineDLlSize)
	{
		printf("[Offsets] Getting offsets...\n");
		bool offsetsComplete = true;
		if (!FindLocalPlayer(clientDll, clientDllSize))
			offsetsComplete = false;
		if (!FindEntityList(clientDll, clientDllSize))
			offsetsComplete = false;

		if (!FindOffset(clientDll, clientDllSize,
			"\x56\x57\x8B\xF9\xC7\x87\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x8B\x0D", "xxxxxx????xx",
			6, "Loc_InCross", &Loc_InCross))
			offsetsComplete = false;
		if (!FindOffset(clientDll, clientDllSize,
			"\x89\x15\x00\x00\x00\x00\x8B\x15\x00\x00\x00\x00\xF6\xC2\x03\x74\x03\x83\xCE\x04\xA8\x04\xBF", "xx????xx????xxxxxxxxxxx",
			2, "Btn_Attack", &Btn_Attack, true))
			offsetsComplete = false;
		if (!FindOffset(clientDll, clientDllSize,
			"\x8D\x8F\x00\x00\x00\x00\xA1\x00\x00\x00\x00\xC7\x04\x02\x00\x00\x00\x00\x89\x35\x00\x00\x00\x00\x8B\x51", "xx????x????xxx????xx????xx",
			7, "GlowObjectBase", &GlowObjectBase, true))
			offsetsComplete = false;
		if (!FindOffset(clientDll, clientDllSize,
			"\x8B\x47\x04\x8B\x4F\x08\x83\xB8\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x0F\x8E", "xxxxxxxx????xxx",
			8, "Ent_Health", &Ent_Health))
			offsetsComplete = false;
		if (!FindOffset(clientDll, clientDllSize,
			"\xCC\xCC\xCC\xCC\x8B\x89\x00\x00\x00\x00\xE9\x00\x00\x00\x00\xCC\xCC\xCC\xCC", "xxxxxx????x????xxxx",
			6, "Ent_Team", &Ent_Team))
			offsetsComplete = false;
		if (!FindOffset(clientDll, clientDllSize,
			"\xCC\xCC\xCC\xCC\x80\xB9\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x74\x12\x8B\x41\x08\x83\xC1\x08\x8B\x40\x24", "xxxxxx????xxxxxxxxxxxx",
			6, "Ent_Spotted", &Ent_Spotted))
			offsetsComplete = false;
		if (!FindOffset(clientDll, clientDllSize,
			"\xEB\x03\x0F\x57\xC0\x8B\xB7\x00\x00\x00\x00\xF3\x0F\x11\x45\xE8\xE8", "xxxxxxx????xxxxxx",
			7, "Ent_GlowIndex", &Ent_GlowIndex))
			offsetsComplete = false;
		printf("[Offsets] Scan completed\n");
		if (!offsetsComplete)
		{
			printf("[WARNING] Could not find one or more offsets! Further usage of this hack may crash the game!\n");
		}
	}
}
Quote Originally Posted by ROCKNROLLAx615 View Post
Thanks for the help guys, Fullscreen Windowed fixed the problem but I just went with an internal glow esp and works great, now if I could only code it for Insurgency(tried injecting a Counterstrike hack into Insurgency and it couldn't find the offsets then crashed the game) should be the same engine right? Is there additional code for Insurgency?
It shouldn't find the offsets. It's coded for CS:GO, thus it will not work for Insurgency.
Posts 31–45 of 52 · Page 3 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us