GRPH D3D V4

Posts 181–195 of 411 · Page 13 of 28
No-spread use will be banned guys?
No Recoil Is Not Working
@timiostimio the Hack is crashing after the Update Plz Help Brother
Can u update no recoil? Because camera is bugged
Quote Originally Posted by Sapek View Post
Can u update no recoil? Because camera is bugged
is the Shader Chams Still working for u ? i mean in this HACK
Quote Originally Posted by CYB3R0ID694 View Post
Yup.. Chams Working..
my game crashes after the update
All works, but when i make no recoil ON i have bugged camera (i can't post link with Screen , it's like Camera from the sky ) and No recoil logger from timo don't works for me. I have communicate like : Couldn't find recoil Addy.
Quote Originally Posted by arafindjabc View Post
best hack ever? Still undetected
The game relies only on user reports and nothing else. This game does not use any anti-cheats (PB is supported but not implemented), so as long you don't overuse the cheats you won't get banned. I only use shader chams and still play like checking every corner and pretend to be surprised when I run into an enemy. Also don't shoot people before you see them.
Quote Originally Posted by Squito View Post
The game relies only on user reports and nothing else. This game does not use any anti-cheats (PB is supported but not implemented), so as long you don't overuse the cheats you won't get banned. I only use shader chams and still play like checking every corner and pretend to be surprised when I run into an enemy. Also don't shoot people before you see them.
does the V4 still working for u ?
Quote Originally Posted by Squito View Post
The game relies only on user reports and nothing else. This game does not use any anti-cheats (PB is supported but not implemented), so as long you don't overuse the cheats you won't get banned. I only use shader chams and still play like checking every corner and pretend to be surprised when I run into an enemy. Also don't shoot people before you see them.
Can you confirm that GRP doesn't rely on any anticheats?
Crashing for me aswell. Whenever a game starts it blacks out and shuts it self down.
Guys you should make Extreme injector auto inject ( i mean Settings -> auto inject). And turn ON options you need during loggin in.
Posts 181–195 of 411 · Page 13 of 28
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?