GRPH D3D V4

Posts 166–180 of 411 · Page 12 of 28
your detected this trick?
hey do you want to add *speed hack feature on the next release?
that would be awesome man
I want to use only crosshair and all chaims, what precautions do i need to stay undetected guys?
for speed hack use chea engine enable speed hack 1.3 but this is detec.... and chaims is undetected ...
Nice job as always, keep it up.
every time I try to inject GRPH D3D V4 the game stops responding and after it closes without reason, already tried the winject and the cheat engine to inject the dll, someone can tell me why this happens?
now the GRPH D3D V3 works perfectly today in my game, do not catch the game, does not close alone, and not buga the hack, and the creator of the GRPH D3D V4, will be that he could not go back to doing self injectable?
Quote Originally Posted by angelusinferni View Post
every time I try to inject GRPH D3D V4 the game stops responding and after it closes without reason, already tried the winject and the cheat engine to inject the dll, someone can tell me why this happens?
now the GRPH D3D V3 works perfectly today in my game, do not catch the game, does not close alone, and not buga the hack, and the creator of the GRPH D3D V4, will be that he could not go back to doing self injectable?
run in window mode
but I'm already doing it, running in windowed mode with the graphics low v sync off and even then the game and closes
Quote Originally Posted by jere999 View Post
run in window mode
but I'm already doing it, running in windowed mode with the graphics low v sync off and even then the game and closes
The game is still crashing .
I've done everything, but without the benefit of.
help
Detected! I used it yesterday and today my account was banned, I tried to create a new account but when I do it and I enter the game the account is automatically banned as well.
I think adding No-spread and wall-hack are bad idea, cuz some ppl will use extreme and then hack will become detected, or release them separately.
Not bad, at all !
Keep up the good work
Mhmm....I was suspected off hacking or at least I can infer that the enemy team thinks I'm hacking, and probably discussed and probably reported... Keeping a low profile for now.... But the news is haven't been banned yet...
Posts 166–180 of 411 · Page 12 of 28
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?