GRPH D3D V4

Posts 151–165 of 411 · Page 11 of 28
mostly chams i tried to use walk trough walls once it worcked but killed me a few seconds latter,and i used no spread a few times when the situation got tough ,and the next day my acc got suspended....
hello to all
I tried the new version and unfortunately after two days I have suspended ... someone can help me ..
thanks in advance
brillone no one can help you you hacked your problem.
Quote Originally Posted by x7gamingm View Post
brillone no one can help you you hacked your problem.
how long does chams and no recoil will detected?
Maximum you have is 1 day
I plan to use only the wallhack, Crosshair and No Recoil, is already being detected?
Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous.GuyFawkes View Post
I plan to use only the wallhack, Crosshair and No Recoil, is already being detected?
It has been detected. It will be detected. There's no way around.
Just use it with caution.
What is being detected?

and what is not being detected?

I use only the charm shader is being detected?
Quote Originally Posted by aliyas11 View Post
how to minimize that app?
Press "Insert" on keyboard
im cant found that key insert because im using laptop
hey timiostimio can i change the hotkeys? because i want to use grph v2(insert) and v4(manual hotkeys)
I want to say that norecoil and wallhack isnt detected . Tomorrow they said hacker hacker report him but logged today and account still working
not sure if it's because of this hack or not but my account got banned
Posts 151–165 of 411 · Page 11 of 28
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?