GRPH D3D V4

Posts 136–150 of 411 · Page 10 of 28
Quote Originally Posted by RavageStorm View Post
what are "Chams"??
GET OUT HOLY SHIT
They don't work properly bruh...They just don't. They work fine; however, when a recon cloaks, the cloak disappears as it would without chams on. YOU CAN'T SEE THE FUCKING CLOAK. This is what I have on:

-Crosshair
-Recon Chams
-ALL Chams
-Shader Chams

I just want to see the damn cloak... but I can't.
Quote Originally Posted by TheHappening2016 View Post
They don't work properly bruh...They just don't. They work fine; however, when a recon cloaks, the cloak disappears as it would without chams on. YOU CAN'T SEE THE FUCKING CLOAK. This is what I have on:

-Crosshair
-Recon Chams
-ALL Chams
-Shader Chams

I just want to see the damn cloak... but I can't.
You can see when they enter cloak, if you pay attention you can see in cloack more than usual escape or throw Scan
Quote Originally Posted by TheHappening2016 View Post
They don't work properly bruh...They just don't. They work fine; however, when a recon cloaks, the cloak disappears as it would without chams on. YOU CAN'T SEE THE FUCKING CLOAK. This is what I have on:

-Crosshair
-Recon Chams
-ALL Chams
-Shader Chams

I just want to see the damn cloak... but I can't.
You don't need chams to see cloak. You can see it with your bare eye.
Rather than rely 100% on cheats, why don't you pick up some skills?
Use cheats as trainer, not as your master. BOY~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jere999 View Post
You can see when they enter cloak, if you pay attention you can see in cloack more than usual escape or throw Scan
You don't even need to see them entering cloak.
Cloak can be spotted easily.
As a matter of fact, this cheat interferes when it comes to spot cloakers and many other thing.
Hack is good to have it around but these cheaters will never learn.
Quote Originally Posted by j.cunning View Post
You don't need chams to see cloak. You can see it with your bare eye.
Rather than rely 100% on cheats, why don't you pick up some skills?
Use cheats as trainer, not as your master. BOY~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


- - - Updated - - -



You don't even need to see them entering cloak.
Cloak can be spotted easily.
As a matter of fact, this cheat interferes when it comes to spot cloakers and many other thing.
Hack is good to have it around but these cheaters will never learn.
you say the same thing I just change the words, I am saying that the cloak can be seen
Quote Originally Posted by jere999 View Post
you say the same thing I just change the words, I am saying that the cloak can be seen
u need more hacks use another hack /multihack/ cams 2 and u wil be hapy.
sory bad englis
DETECTED AFTER 2 DAYS OF USE , MY ACC GOT SUSPENDED
my game still crashes even after turning off DEP .

I'm playing in window mode, manual map as injection method [& also thread injection] but still game crashes . it shows injection successful & then game crashes !

Tried 10 different injectors . I'm still using D3D V2 & it's good ...

But i dnt knw wht's wrong with this version of hack ?
Quote Originally Posted by Itachi View Post
my game still crashes even after turning off DEP .

I'm playing in window mode, manual map as injection method [& also thread injection] but still game crashes . it shows injection successful & then game crashes !

Tried 10 different injectors . I'm still using D3D V2 & it's good ...

But i dnt knw wht's wrong with this version of hack ?
What is your computer Spec?
Probably, it's about time to upgrade?
Cela fait 3 semaines que j'utilise tous les jours et pas de compte suspendu ..........pour l'instant
tu dois te tromper car cela fait 1 semaine que timiostimio a posté cette release xD

l'important c'est de voir si depuis la mise à jour de ce matin il fonctionne encore, et que personne ne soit banni
" DETECTED AFTER 2 DAYS OF USE , MY ACC GOT SUSPENDED "

what feature you use?
I know it`s a lot of work..... but would you be prepared to make a version where only enemy chams are seen during gameplay if we pay for it?

Maybe do a poll and see the type of response you get?
Posts 136–150 of 411 · Page 10 of 28
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?