GRPH D3D V4

Posts 121–135 of 411 · Page 9 of 28
Quote Originally Posted by LetsHackTV View Post
Do you have DEP deactivated?
no, DEP as default, i.e activated.
and mine don't crashed. idk why.
Quote Originally Posted by timiostimio View Post
Maybe the whole WTW function is bugged in this game or:

It's the first WTW function I found, maybe I found the same as you.
And this "bug" can be fixed with 1 single line of code.
I'm too lazy to search for another1 to test it , since I'm busy with school and this fuckin game disconnects me every 5mins.
lelele you get DCs from the game? D I've turned it on yesterday after a year and everything was k xD
I'm sorry for this but it's detected
just got banned (
keep up the good work man
Quote Originally Posted by mortezaghafooriyazdi View Post
I'm sorry for this but it's detected
just got banned (
keep up the good work man
i use only all charm and no ban for me
Quote Originally Posted by akira200 View Post
i use only all charm and no ban for me
Use the Shader Chams, they are way better
Quote Originally Posted by YOUCEFHam View Post
I think UBISOFT keeping eye on you, since you are the only one hack deep the game.
btw how do you guys know ubisoft devs aren't reading this thread?
Quote Originally Posted by LetsHackTV View Post
Do you have DEP deactivated?
DEP in default

" Trun on DEP for essential windows programs and service only "

idk how to deactivated it need help fast guys
Hey Guys!!! My game does not crash !!just inject ingame with extreme injector!!! You get an error but everything works fine!!!In game means in match !! while shooting and stuff!!

after i press on inject i got this message and than crash after one second... -_-
Quote Originally Posted by Shakuni View Post
Hey Guys!!! My game does not crash !!just inject ingame with extreme injector!!! You get an error but everything works fine!!!In game means in match !! while shooting and stuff!!
Quote Originally Posted by realprox3 View Post

after i press on inject i got this message and than crash after one second... -_-

It works perfectly. You don't get an error if you manually inject the dll with stealth. Go to Settings->Injection Method-> Manual Map; Go to Injection options->Stealth Inject

[IMG]https://www.*******.com/s/g8yzxybqtxx7zn5/bandicam%202015-04-13%2015-14-10-518.jpg?dl=0[/IMG]
I guess ******* is being censored for no reason... But the ** (censored part) is drop box - without the space
Quote Originally Posted by SgtvinillafaceHD View Post
It works perfectly. You don't get an error if you manually inject the dll with stealth. Go to Settings->Injection Method-> Manual Map; Go to Injection options->Stealth Inject

[IMG]https://www.*******.com/s/g8yzxybqtxx7zn5/bandicam%202015-04-13%2015-14-10-518.jpg?dl=0[/IMG]
I guess ******* is being censored for no reason... But the ** (censored part) is drop box - without the space
this error message gone but still crashing
OMG Thx sooooo much trolling noobs now
guys need answer, which feature is undetected for now? im just using chams never use another feature, is that croshair still save to use?
WTF problem in this Source Code D3D V3 working fine without crashing ???????? we need fking help i cant run this hack
read from first post ya dumb shit
Posts 121–135 of 411 · Page 9 of 28
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?