GRPH D3D V4

Posts 286–300 of 411 · Page 20 of 28
They didnt update anything today... Also, which one download should i get? I see two attachments under main post?
Quote Originally Posted by martuksxxxx View Post
They didnt update anything today... Also, which one download should i get? I see two attachments under main post?
the second one
Ok I have one question before starting using this hack:

Will I get detected (banned) for using wallhack (esp) if this hack has one, and if I will not, which one of the menu options is wallhack (esp). Because I am kind of affraid of starting using this hack without any knowlage of it...
Quote Originally Posted by martuksxxxx View Post
Ok I have one question before starting using this hack:

Will I get detected (banned) for using wallhack (esp) if this hack has one, and if I will not, which one of the menu options is wallhack (esp). Because I am kind of affraid of starting using this hack without any knowlage of it...
maybe not, iam using wallhack and its ok,
and i wouldn't use other hack..
but if you want try just create new account
tody im use anti afk and get banned faking
Quote Originally Posted by alexghost View Post
tody im use anti afk and get banned faking
Yes, you made a thread about it Captain obvious
if i only use chams i would get banned ?
i just want to know what are the safe functions in this hack to use without get ban.
thank you.
Yeah, same here. Just I would like to use wallhack or name esp or what ever function will allow me to see people throw walls (withot detexturising actual walls, i mean like normal esp...)
Quote Originally Posted by martuksxxxx View Post
Yeah, same here. Just I would like to use wallhack or name esp or what ever function will allow me to see people throw walls (withot detexturising actual walls, i mean like normal esp...)
well play one match and play with the options and see what do you want
Quote Originally Posted by martuksxxxx View Post
Yeah, same here. Just I would like to use wallhack or name esp or what ever function will allow me to see people throw walls (withot detexturising actual walls, i mean like normal esp...)
btw. I wouldn't use a "default" injector.
Use the injector by master131 , select manual map & check some checkboxes
Hey dude,nice hack.
But could you change name esp a bit.

I noticed that each player has two [PLAYER] markings, and maybe could you leave only one, maybe in red color and instead of [PLAYER], write something smalled, like just [], and also can you make it in smalled font...

p.s. reason is because all the dead bodys are blocking the view, and its hard to see the difference between allies and hostiles when [PLAYER] markngs blocks half of the screen...

- - - Updated - - -

NVM, it seems charms are even better...
hola e utilizado este hack desde la primera vercion y nunca e tenido problema luego de una dia para otro no e podido entrar a las partidas por problemas de un error llamado " 97D60007 "el cual anteriormente no me dejaba entrar a una partida y ahora no me deja logearme qu puedo hacer..???
Quote Originally Posted by kraquen02 View Post
hola e utilizado este hack desde la primera vercion y nunca e tenido problema luego de una dia para otro no e podido entrar a las partidas por problemas de un error llamado " 97D60007 "el cual anteriormente no me dejaba entrar a una partida y ahora no me deja logearme qu puedo hacer..???
te banearon por mentiroso
y como me quito el ban para jugar con otra cuenta..??
Posts 286–300 of 411 · Page 20 of 28
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?