GRPH D3D V4

Posts 361–375 of 411 · Page 25 of 28
DETECTED, DON'T USE!

I use chams only and got banned a few hours later.
I'll post a working version without memory functions in this thread later
Please help me to injecten for GRPH D3D V4 like to do?
i think it's detected because of the No Recoil Function
am I wrong @timiostimio
Using memory stuff is like a shout out to ubisoft : " please ban me !!!"
But I think it's crashing for the people, coz I forgot to update some memory addys.

I'm so lazy
Quote Originally Posted by timiostimio View Post
Using memory stuff is like a shout out to ubisoft : " please ban me !!!"
But I think it's crashing for the people, coz I forgot to update some memory addys.

I'm so lazy
the last one u sent me wasn't crashing but lot of people got bann & me also only for using Chams
IS THERE GONNA BE A D3D V5 OR NOT ,,?
so.. is this hack still detected or not
plz update your status!!
i got banned from using timiostimio hack, but giano hack still undetected: s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=05139614553846266232

virustotal 1/57: virustotal.com/en/file/57b250280bc0395412c60d1c5559a99827d2412505ae39ad53 510cf49502580d/analysis/1434319283/

open the hack after you login in game.
Quote Originally Posted by stelala View Post
i got banned from using timiostimio hack, but giano hack still undetected: s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=05139614553846266232

virustotal 1/57: virustotal.com/en/file/57b250280bc0395412c60d1c5559a99827d2412505ae39ad53 510cf49502580d/analysis/1434319283/

open the hack after you login in game.
Do not download this hack
THANKS BUT REALLY WHAT HACKS ARE WORKING I ONLY NEED CHAMS
The V4 does not work for me. It works the V3 but the player are painted blue or red
I do not have anything against Timiostimio... But....
He got so many 'thanks' from all these people for getting them banned.
Are these people stupid or some?
Does UBI get 'thanks' for Banning you as well?
Quote Originally Posted by j.cunning View Post
I do not have anything against Timiostimio... But....
He got so many 'thanks' from all these people for getting them banned.
Are these people stupid or some?
Does UBI get 'thanks' for Banning you as well?

/msg2short
Posts 361–375 of 411 · Page 25 of 28
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?