GRPH D3D V4

Posts 346–360 of 411 · Page 24 of 28
Still not suspended, the dll is wonderfully made . Just don't be obvious about it like spamming your m14 with no recoil or your ak 200 . Cause people aren't as stupid as you'd like to believe .
IT WORKS FINE WITH MULTIHACK BUT I TRIED ALL WITH D3D V4 ALWAYS CRASH AND I GET D3D V4 SCRRAMBLED.DLL EVRY TIME I INJECT
i did bcdedit.exe /set {current} nx AlwaysOff
pause for a bat file but the game still crashs
Worked fine until 1.37, now will not even load up ( game crashes out on injecting. I also got banned for using AFK hack on one account after 1.37. Another copy off Windows 7 got me back up and running though
Does this hack not crash for anyone?
for me crash to
Quote Originally Posted by martuksxxxx View Post
Does this hack not crash for anyone?
i follow all steps and still crash pls help
Yep. I injected it with Extreme Injector (if you're getting an error put settings>injection method on Thread Hijacking).
With no effects on, crashes when I shoot a gun.
the game always keep crashing when i inject until i instal framework 3.5 and boom i inject multihack and d3d v4 same time with standar conf and it works fine to me
ps i use win 8.1
Do not use this hack any more. I set up a new account yesterday and used Chams only, not excessively either, and today the account is banned. Wait for an update form the Awesome Timo before using again. If you do get banned get hold of another operating system and reinstall Windows on your HDD/SSD after formatting.
Quote Originally Posted by Ibaztec View Post
5 account all banned
barra nayek xD
Quote Originally Posted by Ibaztec View Post
kounech ndezzou fik
hhhhhhhh miboun mte3 zebii xD
Posts 346–360 of 411 · Page 24 of 28
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?