GTALua | Script Engine in Lua

Posts 31–45 of 46 · Page 3 of 4
Haha I just realized someone uploaded it here
I guess thanks for all the positive comments

I would have uploaded it here to, but last time I did that it was deleted because I didn't add a virus scan (which I couldn't because I don't have 10 posts).

Quote Originally Posted by .Zer0 View Post
Tested this against Lua Hook.
Lua Hook is indeed faster but GTALua allows more and is cleaner.
But I followed Freakyy's work an he has a lot of support going into this aswell as the encouragement to work on this even further.
Yes, his hook is slightly faster.
BUT if you want to change a native, you just need to edit the natives.ini/native_call_layout.ini, update the call paramaters (restart the game) and the native is updated. With the other Lua Hook the author needs to change it manually and recompile everything.

And, you have to admit, the speed difference is very minor. However I plan on updating it in favor of performance soon.
Quote Originally Posted by freakyyuc View Post
Haha I just realized someone uploaded it here
I guess thanks for all the positive comments

I would have uploaded it here to, but last time I did that it was deleted because I didn't add a virus scan (which I couldn't because I don't have 10 posts).
I was going to send you a PM over at UC telling you that I did it, and if you wanted I could delete, or change it, or anything

In fact, I also totally forgot to add a virus scan but I guess the moderator didn't care too much.
No it's fine
I will send you a PM if I want something changed
Quote Originally Posted by freakyyuc View Post
No it's fine
I will send you a PM if I want something changed
Aight! I'm always checking the UC forums and GTAForums, too btw.
Also, one little thing :P
You linked me as "freakyy", here on MPGH my name is "freakyyuc"
Quote Originally Posted by freakyyuc View Post
Also, one little thing :P
You linked me as "freakyy", here on MPGH my name is "freakyyuc"
Cause that's your nickname all over the web, only here it's not the same, but I'll change it
Hey guys,

if i understand this native correctly :

Vehicle CREATE_VEHICLE(Hash VehicleHash, float xCoord, float yCoord, float zCoord, float Heading, BOOL networkHandle, BOOL vehiclehandle) // 0xDD75460A

we need the vehiclehash if we want to spawn it. Where can we find it ?
I guess this one will work online right ?
Quote Originally Posted by XIAOXIAO921 View Post
Hey guys,

if i understand this native correctly :

Vehicle CREATE_VEHICLE(Hash VehicleHash, float xCoord, float yCoord, float zCoord, float Heading, BOOL networkHandle, BOOL vehiclehandle) // 0xDD75460A

we need the vehiclehash if we want to spawn it. Where can we find it ?
I guess this one will work online right ?
You can find them pretty much all over the web with a simple google search.
Quote Originally Posted by freakyyuc View Post
Haha I just realized someone uploaded it here
I guess thanks for all the positive comments

I would have uploaded it here to, but last time I did that it was deleted because I didn't add a virus scan (which I couldn't because I don't have 10 posts).



Yes, his hook is slightly faster.
BUT if you want to change a native, you just need to edit the natives.ini/native_call_layout.ini, update the call paramaters (restart the game) and the native is updated. With the other Lua Hook the author needs to change it manually and recompile everything.

And, you have to admit, the speed difference is very minor. However I plan on updating it in favor of performance soon.
I know the advantages. But there was a conflict going on with speed.
I also prefer your version since it is cleaner and got a structure.
I also prefer reloading single plugins instead reloading the entire plugins folder like the LUA Hook does.
But I will prob also have focus on the .NET ScriptHook and maybe convert some things into there.
I put this in the root directory, is that right or does it need its own folder?
Copy all the files from the archive into the game root directory.
Do not touch the GTALua folder
Quote Originally Posted by freakyyuc View Post
Copy all the files from the archive into the game root directory.
Do not touch the GTALua folder
Yeah got it, thanks.

Upon using the stat editor one it froze my GTA :/
Please don't use addons from the other script loader, they are not compatible!
i writed this script to add WANTED Level but nothing happy (no error)

natives.PLAYER.SET_PLAYER_WANTED_LEVEL(natives.PLA YER.GET_PLAYER_PED(-1), 3, true)
- - - Updated - - -

i writed this script to add WANTED Level but nothing happy (no error)

natives.PLAYER.SET_PLAYER_WANTED_LEVEL(natives.PLA YER.GET_PLAYER_PED(-1), 3, true)
Update 1.0.1 released!
  • Major new features will come within the week! (Like: Wrappers with classes, more examples, etc.)
  • Updated to work with 1.0.350.1/2
  • Removed leftover debug messages
  • Updated native call layouts for animations (thanks gcWorld!)
  • Note: With this update you'll have to overwrite dinput8!


I will leave the uploading part to the thread creator, bad experience
Posts 31–45 of 46 · Page 3 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us