DetectedPP Subtle-aimbot & Triggerbot - PolyHack - Auto Updating

Posts 136–150 of 462 · Page 10 of 31
Is there visual studio dowload link? for window 7 32bit :P ?
Quote Originally Posted by EASYWINLOL View Post
Is there visual studio dowload link? for window 7 32bit :P ?
Links to that download are freakin impossible, download: Visual Studio 2013 Express for Windows Desktop.
Merccy you hack says auto updating meaning i would never have to be scared about being vac'ed because the hack will auto update without me downloading a new 1?
Doesn't work for some reason, loads up according to the settings but does not aim/shoot?
Quote Originally Posted by Box69 View Post
Doesn't work for some reason, loads up according to the settings but does not aim/shoot?
Its not an auto aimbot or smthing .
Just play yourself , spray and it helps.
After compiling this zip file with polyloader, my F-Secure program detects this file as a virus (gen:variant.Kazy.602665), which seems to be a trojan. I'm lucky that my anti-virus program detected it and removed it. I advice everyone to not download this.

Do the author to this file have anything to say about this?


Edit: just did some research "Trojan-PSW. Trojan program intended for stealing users passwords."
Quote Originally Posted by Eunti View Post
After compiling this zip file with polyloader, my F-Secure program detects this file as a virus (gen:variant.Kazy.602665), which seems to be a trojan. I'm lucky that my anti-virus program detected it and removed it. I advice everyone to not download this.

Do the author to this file have anything to say about this?
How dumb are you?
Quote Originally Posted by Prayers View Post
How dumb are you?
They should have you take an entry test to be able to enter the site. To weed out these kinds of people.
Quote Originally Posted by Eunti View Post
After compiling this zip file with polyloader, my F-Secure program detects this file as a virus (gen:variant.Kazy.602665), which seems to be a trojan. I'm lucky that my anti-virus program detected it and removed it. I advice everyone to not download this.

Do the author to this file have anything to say about this?


Edit: just did some research "Trojan-PSW. Trojan program intended for stealing users passwords."
I knew it! Merccy is stealing our passwords! /s
You're one ignorant kid, I'm pretty sure these "hack authors" takes advantage of dumb kids that will download anything and disable their antivirus, because they don't have a clue of what they're doing.
I'm telling you guys this to help you stay safe, not to be annoying. It's up to you whether you wanna listen or not, but i advice you to listen.
Quote Originally Posted by Eunti View Post
You're one ignorant kid, I'm pretty sure these "hack authors" takes advantage of dumb kids that will download anything and disable their antivirus, because they don't have a clue of what they're doing.
I'm telling you guys this to help you stay safe, not to be annoying. It's up to you whether you wanna listen or not, but i advice you to listen.
I didn't turn of my antivirus and it picked up nothing and my antivirus picks up the most minuscule shit. Also the mods go over the downloads so I'm pretty confident I won't get a virus on this site.
Quote Originally Posted by Eunti View Post
After compiling this zip file with polyloader, my F-Secure program detects this file as a virus (gen:variant.Kazy.602665), which seems to be a trojan. I'm lucky that my anti-virus program detected it and removed it. I advice everyone to not download this.

Do the author to this file have anything to say about this?


Edit: just did some research "Trojan-PSW. Trojan program intended for stealing users passwords."

I trust Merccy, and I trust the mods that look over everything before approving files. False positives can come up for many reasons.

I will analyze compiled versions tonight, and my guess Is nothing malicious Is going to happen.
Quote Originally Posted by buswaxer View Post
I usually use bone 5, but I might try 6 thanks.
I believe 5 is chest? 6 is about neck/shoulder height, I think. It gets you some heads; some bodies. When I tried 9, it was still pretty obvious since it always went for the chin or something and got headshots.
Quote Originally Posted by Merccy2 View Post
Subtle-aimbot & Triggerbot by Puddin Poppin - PolyHack
Mod 1.1




It automatically updates the offsets using signature scanning.

This hack was not made by me but by Puddin Poppin, he released his source and I changed it a bit (added auto updating offsets) and made it compatible with the loader.

How to use

1. Download PolyLoader
2. Open the PolyLoader and open this hack file.
3. Start CS GO.
4. Open the hack and wait for it to find the offsets (make sure CS GO is running!).
5. Follow the instructions inside the generated program.

You don't need to generate a new hack every time you run it, just do it regularly (like once in 1 or 2 days)

Original topic about this hack
Here it is. Its an internal hack that accesses the game externally so it can be injected into most processes. It includes a very customizable triggerbot-style aimbot with aim smoothing and randomized punch compensation as well as a triggerbot. I didn't include an ESP because I'm lazy and it would suck anyway. You can change the amount of aim smoothing(0-100, 100 = no smoothing), punch compensation scale per axis, which bone to target,( look here for bone indexes: google CSGO bone id list) and how the aimbot and triggerbot begin firing(uses virtual-key codes as integers. for a list of key-codes go here: http://cherrytree.at/misc/vk.htm.

Known bugs
Sometimes the file doesn't find the right offsets or crashes, if it doesn't work just generate a new version.

Download
Only a hack file (source code)
Virusscan - Jotti
Virusscan - Virustotal


Credits
Puddin Poppin - Original source
Merccy(2) - Conversion to hack file + auto update + changed it from internal to external
Can u upload .exe please? cuz i got problem with PolyLoader ,Visual Studio
Posts 136–150 of 462 · Page 10 of 31
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us