DetectedPP Subtle-aimbot & Triggerbot - PolyHack - Auto Updating
nice thanks my dear!!!!
Average aimbot
thanks.
thanks.Just got ban by VAC. I think it's DETECTED! I swear to god i haven't never ever used anything else than PP Subtle-aimbot & Triggerbot - PolyHack - Auto Updating.
Just GOT VAC so pls watchout
I just got a VAC too. Watch out for the wave.http://gyazo(.)com/f137d9da2a56a20a74e3b5878c525b9f
PolyHack is detected
at least it took valve 5 months to catch poly hackers 
at least it took valve 5 months to catch poly hackers 
detected..///
//Detected..
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Counter-Strike 2 HacksPP Subtle-aimbot & Triggerbot - PolyHack - Auto Updating
738 Counter-Strike 2 HacksPP Subtle-aimbot & Triggerbot (FIXED) - PolyHack - Auto Updating
567 Counter-Strike 2 HacksMerccy's Radar & Trigger - PolyHack - Auto Updating
891 Counter-Strike 2 HacksMerccy's RCS - PolyHack - Auto Updating
133 Counter-Strike 2 HacksMerccy's Glow ESP - PolyHack - Auto Updating
2,403
