DetectedPP Subtle-aimbot & Triggerbot - PolyHack - Auto Updating

Posts 436–450 of 462 · Page 30 of 31
I'm currently using alukastore's update. But can anyone confirm this still works? @T-800
Quote Originally Posted by Volterra View Post
I'm currently using alukastore's update. But can anyone confirm this still works? @T-800
only trigger work for me :/ , is undetected
STATUS 7/4/2015: UNDETECTED (Played 2 comps and no problems , like always ^^)
Quote Originally Posted by T-800 View Post
only trigger work for me :/ , is undetected
STATUS 7/4/2015: UNDETECTED (Played 2 comps and no problems , like always ^^)
I see.. Thanks mate!
great like alwayz
Detected with ESL Wire with Anti-Cheat ?!?!
Quote Originally Posted by darkbow3232 View Post
Detected with ESL Wire with Anti-Cheat ?!?!
I've never tested on ESL. But it works fine with ESEA/FaceIT. Personally tested them.
Microsoft Visual Studio Express 2013 for Windows Desktop not working

- - - Updated - - -

can u make simple trigger bot ?
Can anyone give me the new offsets of this?
Quote Originally Posted by AbdulHannan View Post
Can anyone give me the new offsets of this?
"Auto Updating"
Nice work man, like always!
Undetected on Faceit. I play 5 games on faceit and safe.
Posts 436–450 of 462 · Page 30 of 31
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us