DetectedPP Subtle-aimbot & Triggerbot - PolyHack - Auto Updating
Yeah its target bone
how to i switch from holding mouse wheel button to something else?
You can change the amount of aim smoothing(0-100, 100 = no smoothing), punch compensation scale per axis, which bone to target,( look here for bone indexes: google CSGO bone id list) and how the aimbot and triggerbot begin firing(uses virtual-key codes as integers. for a list of key-codes go here: http://cherrytree.at/misc/vk.htm.
Still ud ?
ainda tá funcionando?
can you write here best legit offsets?
Microsoft (R) C/C++ Optimizing Compiler Version 18.00.31101 for x86
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Decrypt.cpp
main.cpp
d:\ph\polysubtleaim 1.1_mpgh.net_r\stdafx.h(2) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open
include file: 'TlHelp32.h': No such file or directory
Generating Code...
Press any key to continue . . .
Can someone please help? I keep getting this when i compile it. I restarted after installing Visual Studios Express 2013
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Decrypt.cpp
main.cpp
d:\ph\polysubtleaim 1.1_mpgh.net_r\stdafx.h(2) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open
include file: 'TlHelp32.h': No such file or directory
Generating Code...
Press any key to continue . . .
Can someone please help? I keep getting this when i compile it. I restarted after installing Visual Studios Express 2013
I have managed to compile it , but only trigger works aimbot don't work no matter what key I put!
best settings for wrecking team with headshots?
Here are the offsets;
Code:
DWORD DwEntityList = 0x049EE2E4; // Changed DWORD DwEnginePointer = 0x5C71B4; // Changed DWORD DwLocalPlayer = 0xA4CA5C; // Changed DWORD DwViewAngle = 0x4CE0; // Changed
the aimbot works but the trigger dose not
how do i get the trigger to work and how does it work
how do i get the trigger to work and how does it work
Best legit offsets?
Smoothing = 7
Pitch Minimum = 1.7
Pitch Maximum = 2.5
Yaw Minimum = 0
Yaw Maximum = 0.3
Bone = 6
Aimvkey = 1
Trivkey = 0
I dont use trigger so people doesn't suspect, you can change aim key to 2 but it would make the cross hair follow people even to the walls so i dont use it and also just because it has aimbot it doesnt mean it would snap to the player instantly, you still need to manually aim
Pitch Minimum = 1.7
Pitch Maximum = 2.5
Yaw Minimum = 0
Yaw Maximum = 0.3
Bone = 6
Aimvkey = 1
Trivkey = 0
I dont use trigger so people doesn't suspect, you can change aim key to 2 but it would make the cross hair follow people even to the walls so i dont use it and also just because it has aimbot it doesnt mean it would snap to the player instantly, you still need to manually aim
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Counter-Strike 2 HacksPP Subtle-aimbot & Triggerbot - PolyHack - Auto Updating
738 Counter-Strike 2 HacksPP Subtle-aimbot & Triggerbot (FIXED) - PolyHack - Auto Updating
567 Counter-Strike 2 HacksMerccy's Radar & Trigger - PolyHack - Auto Updating
891 Counter-Strike 2 HacksMerccy's RCS - PolyHack - Auto Updating
133 Counter-Strike 2 HacksMerccy's Glow ESP - PolyHack - Auto Updating
2,403
