DetectedPP Subtle-aimbot & Triggerbot - PolyHack - Auto Updating

Posts 196–210 of 462 · Page 14 of 31
never05nd f64nd what 5 needed
Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

Set the smoothing factor to something really low, like 1-10.
Set the bone target to something other than the head, like the chest (Chest is ID 1-6, pick one).

Current settings I use:

smoothing = 7
pitchmin = 1.7
pitchmax = 2.5
yawmin = 0
aywmax = 0.3
bone = 5
aimvkey = 1
trigvkey = 4
Could you explain the settings; pitchmin, pitchmax, yawmin, and yawmax?

I tried copying those exact settings, but it simply made the aimbot completely whiff half of the time. I tried to use it against a stationary bot and it sprayed the bullets right behind him. If this is to solve any snapping issues, then it didn't really do anything because it still locked on, except with these settings, it just looks like a really bad aimbot. I use 7, 2, 2, 2, 2, 5 (or 6), 1, 48 for my settings and while it does have the snapping issue, it balances the headshots and the chest shots quite evenly. I'm still learning to let go of M1 when they duck behind a wall since it'll follow them through the wall which looks really obvious when you're using an SMG, haha.

If those settings work for you, could you tell me what you're doing that you feel like makes it work for you? And are there any flaws in those settings that you notice?
Quote Originally Posted by WarmShower View Post
Could you explain the settings; pitchmin, pitchmax, yawmin, and yawmax?

I tried copying those exact settings, but it simply made the aimbot completely whiff half of the time. I tried to use it against a stationary bot and it sprayed the bullets right behind him. If this is to solve any snapping issues, then it didn't really do anything because it still locked on, except with these settings, it just looks like a really bad aimbot. I use 7, 2, 2, 2, 2, 5 (or 6), 1, 48 for my settings and while it does have the snapping issue, it balances the headshots and the chest shots quite evenly. I'm still learning to let go of M1 when they duck behind a wall since it'll follow them through the wall which looks really obvious when you're using an SMG, haha.

If those settings work for you, could you tell me what you're doing that you feel like makes it work for you? And are there any flaws in those settings that you notice?
Gimme a sec, gonna record a vid for you.
Undetected 12/05/2015 my hour 02:50
Is there any way to hide the command line window? Id like to use this at a small lan party soon.

Edit:Typo
Undetected - 12/05/2015 - 6:30PM UK TIME (1:30PM US)
Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

Set the smoothing factor to something really low, like 1-10.
Set the bone target to something other than the head, like the chest (Chest is ID 1-6, pick one).

Current settings I use:

smoothing = 7
pitchmin = 1.7
pitchmax = 2.5
yawmin = 0
aywmax = 0.3
bone = 5
aimvkey = 1
trigvkey = 4
i have been using the same setting as this, but my target is set to 6, i think 6 is better because getting headshot alot makes it obvious
Quote Originally Posted by tkurban View Post
i have been using the same setting as this, but my target is set to 6, i think 6 is better because getting headshot alot makes it obvious
how do i change the aimbot from shooting on the head? where do i type in target 6?
yo
yo OP i need cs hacks pm me willing to pay
I'm curious what the virtual key would be for right mouse button so that I don't have to continually hold down middle mouse button when I wish to utilize this, does anyone know what it would be?
Quote Originally Posted by wolfzx1 View Post
I'm curious what the virtual key would be for right mouse button so that I don't have to continually hold down middle mouse button when I wish to utilize this, does anyone know what it would be?
"2", the virtual key for "mouse 2" is "2" as "mouse 1" is "1"
fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file 'LIBCMT.lib'
Quote Originally Posted by wolfzx1 View Post
I'm curious what the virtual key would be for right mouse button so that I don't have to continually hold down middle mouse button when I wish to utilize this, does anyone know what it would be?
Right mouse button is 2.

Edit: Never mind, someone beat me to it. xD
Posts 196–210 of 462 · Page 14 of 31
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us