DetectedPP Subtle-aimbot & Triggerbot - PolyHack - Auto Updating

Posts 91–105 of 462 · Page 7 of 31
Quote Originally Posted by strickenii View Post
ive got 36 wins with this and been using it for months.......soooo for you to say 20min vac banned is bs...

use vmprotect and usb....unplug the usb when your done also re compile eveytime you use it and youll be fine
can you explain to me this usb method?
Quote Originally Posted by tkurban View Post
can you explain to me this usb method?
Just run the hack on the usb and pull it out after it runs. Easy
Quote Originally Posted by nightblade2222 View Post
Just run the hack on the usb and pull it out after it runs. Easy
I was just wondering. CSGO is installed on my D drive does that mean it searches for the hack there? or does it look on the C drive still?
Quote Originally Posted by TheKmaGuy View Post
I was just wondering. CSGO is installed on my D drive does that mean it searches for the hack there? or does it look on the C drive still?
VAC scans your entire computer, that's why if you put the hack on an USB and unplug it, it'll be harder to detect.
HI Guys! I have a question, Works it on ESEA or Faceit?! ty (And same with Merccy's Radar hack) ?! thx !
Quote Originally Posted by darkbow3232 View Post
HI Guys! I have a question, Works it on ESEA or Faceit?! ty (And same with Merccy's Radar hack) ?! thx !
I have the same question eny try is for faceit ??
Quote Originally Posted by strickenii View Post
ive got 36 wins with this and been using it for months.......soooo for you to say 20min vac banned is bs...

use vmprotect and usb....unplug the usb when your done also re compile eveytime you use it and youll be fine
Please understand what I said before replying to my post. You obviously didn't understand what I said.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tkurban View Post
can you explain to me this usb method?
It's simple you put the compiled hack onto a usb run it and unplug it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by michalvip View Post
not working for me
Retry compiling it usually helps.
What if I do not have a keyboard to input CTRL+NUMPAD1?
The USB method will get you kicked.
I got error when it's compiling it says : can't open pp-aim.exe
Quote Originally Posted by twoja_mama View Post
I got error when it's compiling it says : can't open pp-aim.exe
Run as Admin? Or it could be your anti-virus
Posts 91–105 of 462 · Page 7 of 31
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us