nope fatal error LNK1104
DetectedPP Subtle-aimbot & Triggerbot - PolyHack - Auto Updating
これ、サイテー。 これ、サイテー。 これ、サイテー。
#Merccy2, how to fix "Computer is blocking the VAC system"
I getting it only when using polys
And then i have no time to fix it and getting abandon.
myb u have some fast fix methode?
rr pc not works , and volvo fixes "CMD" not works aswell ,
but after abandon everything is okey again =,= till get it.
I getting it only when using polys
And then i have no time to fix it and getting abandon.
myb u have some fast fix methode?

rr pc not works , and volvo fixes "CMD" not works aswell ,
but after abandon everything is okey again =,= till get it.naa its not helping for me dunno 
Now i use the usb methode, before just runned exe in pc
I compiled, sent to friend exe , he never get vac erorrs.
But in thoese last days , i just testing usb methode and turning firewall off , at the moment no vac erorrs :<
hope not rissking hard with my main acc, but this subtle is awesome ^^ noone crys about wh or smthing , play myself just aim assist

Now i use the usb methode, before just runned exe in pc
I compiled, sent to friend exe , he never get vac erorrs.
But in thoese last days , i just testing usb methode and turning firewall off , at the moment no vac erorrs :<
hope not rissking hard with my main acc, but this subtle is awesome ^^ noone crys about wh or smthing , play myself just aim assist

how do i get the trigger bot to work?
This suddenly stopped working yesterday, I don't know if it's for me only.
EDIT: It works, but I can't print/change settings or anything.
EDIT: It works, but I can't print/change settings or anything.
Put in D:/ drive and be happy.
I use version 1.0 , what 's new in 1.1 ?
Anyway the 1.0 stil UD, i believe that 1.1 will also
regards
I use version 1.0 , what 's new in 1.1 ?
Anyway the 1.0 stil UD, i believe that 1.1 will also
regards
is it detected ?
Awesome Merccy
Still UD? /2short
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Counter-Strike 2 HacksPP Subtle-aimbot & Triggerbot - PolyHack - Auto Updating
738 Counter-Strike 2 HacksPP Subtle-aimbot & Triggerbot (FIXED) - PolyHack - Auto Updating
567 Counter-Strike 2 HacksMerccy's Radar & Trigger - PolyHack - Auto Updating
891 Counter-Strike 2 HacksMerccy's RCS - PolyHack - Auto Updating
133 Counter-Strike 2 HacksMerccy's Glow ESP - PolyHack - Auto Updating
2,403
