DetectedPP Subtle-aimbot & Triggerbot - PolyHack - Auto Updating

Posts 286–300 of 462 · Page 20 of 31
Can you please make a compiled folder because I keep trying this poly loader and it keeps sayin something went wrong and im tired of it an you please make a compiled folder for this hack like you did with the Polyloader hack before.
Sorry to repeat but has anyone tried this on a faceit match yet? I would like to know, thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by Senlin View Post
Can this be used on Faceit?
yep dude already tried it on faceit
and it's working normally
and i didn't get a ban
Quote Originally Posted by ShaltootM View Post
yep dude already tried it on faceit
and it's working normally
and i didn't get a ban
If I were you I wouldn't use it on Faceit anymore, I just got banned

"You have been banned from FACEIT for cheating, till 2017-05-25T19:02:00+0000."
Quote Originally Posted by Faabje View Post
If I were you I wouldn't use it on Faceit anymore, I just got banned

"You have been banned from FACEIT for cheating, till 2017-05-25T19:02:00+0000."
Could you provide a screenshot?
Mine keeps coming up with this error and not making the .exe "Something went wrong when compiling the randomized source!"
What bone vector is the body part right under the neck? Upper torso basically.

- - - Updated - - -

What are the safest settings?
Quote Originally Posted by zxzjoezxz3 View Post
Mine keeps coming up with this error and not making the .exe "Something went wrong when compiling the randomized source!"
Make sure you have Microsoft Visual Studio Express 2013 for Windows Desktop downloaded. http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9832256

Quote Originally Posted by rGAERGAErgergergerg View Post
What bone vector is the body part right under the neck? Upper torso basically.

- - - Updated - - -

What are the safest settings?
5 is right below head, I believe. It'll still be almost like head though. I recommend using 6.

There are no safest settings. It all depends on how you use it. Learn to let go if they duck behind a wall. Try not to hold your trigger down when shooting at jumping opponents because the aimbot will make your cursor shiver. Don't jump down onto someone and shoot them, you'll lock onto the spot and it's really obvious.

Here are some settings that Mercyy has on his first post, but I personally don't use them. Lots of people seem to like it.

smoothing = 7
pitchmin = 1.7
pitchmax = 2.5
yawmin = 0
aywmax = 0.3
bone = 6
aimvkey = 1
trigvkey = 4
I do have it installed and it still didn't work.
works very well yes
works very well yes
Can someone please post a compiled folder of this hack because I keep getting a error and I dont know how to fix it please I really want to try this thing out but polyloader and everything gives me a retarded error yet I followed every instruction perfectly
Anyone knows the craziest settings?
Quote Originally Posted by strikey View Post
Anyone knows the craziest settings?
it already seems crazy if you don't change the settings
Posts 286–300 of 462 · Page 20 of 31
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us