DetectedPP Subtle-aimbot & Triggerbot - PolyHack - Auto Updating

Posts 376–390 of 462 · Page 26 of 31
Quote Originally Posted by unbarringslinky View Post
So does this work for you still, if so did you change anything
FYI it used to work b4 the update and now it doesnt
incorrect. works fine.
still undetected ?!
holy shit do you people even bother to check the thread? do you look at the times of the posts where people say ITS UNDETECTED! I posted good settings 2 times. if you're too lazy to go through the thread to find em, you don't even deserve to use em.

jesus christ some of you are lazy.
Why is required update the offsets, if this cheat is auto-updating?

"It automatically updates the offsets using signature scanning."
man i have laptop,when i want to change the settings it's not working, i press ctrl+1 or ctrl+2 nothing happend... ??
Detected, I played only on PolyHacks. This is my second acc baned of PolyHacks in one month. Bans are randomized, play at own risk.
I used VMProtect and I was changing file name to random letters and numbers.
I can't post a link with image in this thread.

An error has occurred LilMagnum! You are not allowed to post links.
Quote Originally Posted by LilMagnum View Post
Detected, I played only on PolyHacks. This is my second acc baned of PolyHacks in one month. Bans are randomized, play at own risk.
I used VMProtect and I was changing file name to random letters and numbers.
I can't post a link with image in this thread.
^ Troller. Still Undetected just tested , also if he have a proof of vac , i'm pretty sure that vac is from other cheat.
Nope, I'm not trolling dude. I like PolyHacks, but it's detected. (Randomized bans)
Compiled everyday + VMProtect + Randomized names
Quote Originally Posted by LilMagnum View Post
Nope, I'm not trolling dude. I like PolyHacks, but it's detected. (Randomized bans)
Compiled everyday + VMProtect + Randomized names
No it's not. Please STOP! Today is the day of the Trollers or what ?
gerassss if someone says he got banned, you ask for proof, if i give proof you say its from other hacks... you have fallen on your head or sth? It's not a "day of trollers" maybe we all got banned idiot
Quote Originally Posted by Nipeks View Post
gerassss if someone says he got banned, you ask for proof, if i give proof you say its from other hacks... you have fallen on your head or sth? It's not a "day of trollers" maybe we all got banned idiot
just playing a competitive, status coming soon u ****** troller.
i gave you proof about 3accounts what do i get from trolling? i am just saying that i got banned, that doesn't mean i'm insta-troller. Just warning others, stop calling me troller ffs
Yeah, I'm "troller" beacuse I don't have 10 posts...

i.imgur[dot]com/SQJHvR1.jpg
LilMagnum i got the same thing showing on my 2 accounts, but on my friend account it shows untrusted
Posts 376–390 of 462 · Page 26 of 31
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us