DetectedPP Subtle-aimbot & Triggerbot - PolyHack - Auto Updating

Posts 361–375 of 462 · Page 25 of 31
Quote Originally Posted by kajtuch70 View Post
This is ud? This still work?
used it yesterday and the day before no problems.

gonna use it today aswell. my guess is it is not yet detected.
i get a problem where i can do anything to the cmd like not change setting and not to be able to use the subtle aim only trigger
fixed
this is ud ?
Don't use the triggerbot on this one it has like 5 sec delay. If you want trigger go for the radar and trigger one from merccy.
Quote Originally Posted by LPZEZ View Post
Don't use the triggerbot on this one it has like 5 sec delay. If you want trigger go for the radar and trigger one from merccy.
Get a better PC... I have the same issue with this trigger when I have a lot of CPU cycles being used in the background. Check your task manager and find out what's eating your CPU cycles. If the only major usage is CSGO then your computer is garbage
Aim assist doesn't really word...
Yeah, doesn't work for me too.
When I try to compilen the file I get an error
How do I change it from aiming to head to the chest?
still ud after today's update
Does this hack still work?
this is still ud
No this is not detected for those wondering. Just make sure you use good settings. I will repost this again for those who have missed it:

Do ctrl+0 to adjust settings, then use these settings-

smoothing = 7
pitchmin = 1.7
pitchmax = 2.5
yawmin = 0
aywmax = 0.3
bone = 6 (or 5 if you're feeling more brazen for headshots)
aimvkey = 1
trigvkey = 4

Here is an image which shows the bone numbers incase you'd prefer to set your own value-

So does this work for you still, if so did you change anything
FYI it used to work b4 the update and now it doesnt
Posts 361–375 of 462 · Page 25 of 31
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us