How do I get the aimbot working? I don't understand, I want it to aim the head but I don't know how, can someone tell me how to do this please?
DetectedPP Subtle-aimbot & Triggerbot - PolyHack - Auto Updating
I don't understand these type of hacks. Because i have compiled it like 20 times now just trying. It does complie. But when you run the EXE as admin and have CSGO windowed, the aim bot and trigger just doesnt work. I don't see how to fix this?
What's the aim key? Mine also doesn't work 

whow do i set the aimbot key?thanks
doesnt work...
There is no fucking aimbot key, you can turn it on and off, but it just aims SUBTLY by itself, don't expect it to full on rage bot because it doesn't.
i have it got working in less then 1 minute. polyloader 1 time crashed but ok, its fine.
just great this!
i recommend to not use this with VAC on, use it with -insecure
the aimbot works flawless, and so does the trigger bot.
the esp couldn't i get to work, but only the smooth aimbot is neccasery
just great this!
i recommend to not use this with VAC on, use it with -insecure
the aimbot works flawless, and so does the trigger bot.
the esp couldn't i get to work, but only the smooth aimbot is neccasery

Everything is working perfectly, it's undetected on VAC, tried on competitive as well (more then once :P), not banned either.
This hack is amazing. Everything works. This hack is undetected didn't get banned by VAC
PolyLoader has stopped working ! why???
guys i have this error LIBCMT.lib what is this ?
faneavasii try to recompile it few times.
anonymousbelgium you are missing a library, try to download it from google.
anonymousbelgium you are missing a library, try to download it from google.
Something went wrong when compiling the randomizing source!
Help please.xD
Help please.xD
Hi, I can´t find cl.exe or even VC file in my Visual studio 12 folder. Any help?
Undetected.
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Counter-Strike 2 HacksPP Subtle-aimbot & Triggerbot - PolyHack - Auto Updating
738 Counter-Strike 2 HacksPP Subtle-aimbot & Triggerbot (FIXED) - PolyHack - Auto Updating
567 Counter-Strike 2 HacksMerccy's Radar & Trigger - PolyHack - Auto Updating
891 Counter-Strike 2 HacksMerccy's RCS - PolyHack - Auto Updating
133 Counter-Strike 2 HacksMerccy's Glow ESP - PolyHack - Auto Updating
2,403