DetectedPP Subtle-aimbot & Triggerbot - PolyHack - Auto Updating

Posts 256–270 of 462 · Page 18 of 31
Quote Originally Posted by talking147 View Post
its not working for me anyone know why?
hacker israeli hamod
not working for me aswell
32
Undetected?(18.05.2015)
using polyloader i get an error every time i try to load it.... "something went wrong when compiling the randomized source" in the download for polyloader it tells you to post the output, i may be new but im not sure i understand... am i missing something i have downloaded the newest verison of MS virtual studio and am running as admin... please assist.... also to add im running windows 8.1 fully up to date


this is what is in the cmd for output
Microsoft (R) C/C++ Optimizing Compiler Version 18.00.31101 for x86
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

Decrypt.cpp
main.cpp
c:\users\acre pc\downloads\polyloader 1.0_mpgh.net\polysubtleaim 1.1_mpgh.net_r\
stdafx.h(2) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'TlHelp32.h': No such
file or directory
Generating Code...
Press any key to continue . . .
Quote Originally Posted by jeaxxbro View Post
Use the on screen keyboard.
I've tried that. But, it's hard. Anyway, I'm getting new laptop with numpad. Thanks tho
Is it possible to change the way you turn on off, I don't have numpad, it's a laptop.
Quote Originally Posted by ch34t View Post
Is it possible to change the way you turn on off, I don't have numpad, it's a laptop.
Open up the zip --> src --> extract main.cpp.
I recommend editing with Notepad++ but any text editor will do.
Then just use the Find tool and search for the key you want to change. Eg. Numpad1.

"if (GetAsyncKeyState(VK_CONTROL) < 0 && GetAsyncKeyState(VK_NUMPAD1) < 0)"
This corresponds to Control and Numpad1 obviously.
Just change the keys in "GetAsyncKeyState( )" to your desired virtual key code. <-- Google is your best friend.
Do the same with the line after that. --> "while (GetAsyncKeyState(VK_CONTROL) < 0 && GetAsyncKeyState(VK_NUMPAD1) < 0)"
Rinse and repeat with other key combos you want to change.

Save it. Overwrite the one in the zip. Compile. Win.

Note: I don't even know how to code (in high school atm) and I figured that out from snooping around the main.cpp.
Quote Originally Posted by phoenix8383 View Post
Open up the zip --> src --> extract main.cpp.
I recommend editing with Notepad++ but any text editor will do.
Then just use the Find tool and search for the key you want to change. Eg. Numpad1.

"if (GetAsyncKeyState(VK_CONTROL) < 0 && GetAsyncKeyState(VK_NUMPAD1) < 0)"
This corresponds to Control and Numpad1 obviously.
Just change the keys in "GetAsyncKeyState( )" to your desired virtual key code. <-- Google is your best friend.
Do the same with the line after that. --> "while (GetAsyncKeyState(VK_CONTROL) < 0 && GetAsyncKeyState(VK_NUMPAD1) < 0)"
Rinse and repeat with other key combos you want to change.

Save it. Overwrite the one in the zip. Compile. Win.

Note: I don't even know how to code (in high school atm) and I figured that out from snooping around the main.cpp.
I've done it and when compiling it says something went wrong when compiling randomized source. And all I've done is change from NUMPAD1 to just 1, from NUMPAD0 to 0, so delete only NUMPAD.
Quote Originally Posted by ch34t View Post
I've done it and when compiling it says something went wrong when compiling randomized source. And all I've done is change from NUMPAD1 to just 1, from NUMPAD0 to 0, so delete only NUMPAD.
You have to change "NUMPAD1" to the virtual key code of the number key 1.
Undetected 20/05/2015 00:21 brazilian
Quote Originally Posted by ch34t View Post
I've done it and when compiling it says something went wrong when compiling randomized source. And all I've done is change from NUMPAD1 to just 1, from NUMPAD0 to 0, so delete only NUMPAD.
The virtual key code for 0 is VK_KEY_0
Try that.
If you have a numlock key press that and look at your keyboard carefully. You'll notice some numbers on them, once you press numlock the keys with numbers are now your numpad.
No, I don't have.
Hey Guys!! Can someone help me?!?! I have new Computer and i have Windows 8. The cheat is running but i would changes the settings and i can save the file because it read-only... Can someone sent me his file with this settings?! on email or somewhere ?
Settings :
smoothing = 7
pitchmin = 1.7
pitchmax = 2.5
yawmin = 0
aywmax = 0.3
bone = 6
aimvkey = 1
trigvkey = 4
PLS Help me Guys!! THX
Posts 256–270 of 462 · Page 18 of 31
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us