DetectedPP Subtle-aimbot & Triggerbot - PolyHack - Auto Updating

Posts 241–255 of 462 · Page 17 of 31
Quote Originally Posted by jeaxxbro View Post
Best settings for 'hard' to detect aim assist. Origin -=Aborted=-

smoothing = 7
pitchmin = 1.7
pitchmax = 2.5
yawmin = 0
aywmax = 0.3
bone = 5 (I find 6 works better)
aimvkey = 1
trigvkey = 4
after i type that manullay, i need to do someting else to load the new settings?
Quote Originally Posted by daniyahbes View Post
after i type that manullay, i need to do someting else to load the new settings?
You're good to go after typing it in.
aimvkey = 1
trigvkey = 4

what's this means ?
Quote Originally Posted by longgegame View Post
aimvkey = 1
trigvkey = 4

what's this means ?
Those are the virtual key codes where the hacks are binded.
1 Left mouse button
4 Middle mouse button (three-button mouse)
Quote Originally Posted by assa1091 View Post
is this still working ?
yes
thispostistooshort
I have 50+ hours of using this aimbot, sometimes VERY blatantly, sometimes VERY subtle and still no ban. When I first started using it, I was very very blatant. So, if anyone is getting delayed vac's, you are VERY VERY unlucky.
Can someone post the new compiled .exe because there is no way that the "Microsoft Visual Studio Express 2013 for Windows Desktop" will work. I tried everything.
My laptop doesnt have my numpads. Anybody knows a solution to this?
Quote Originally Posted by betocheagha View Post
My laptop doesnt have my numpads. Anybody knows a solution to this?
I'd probably just get one of those USB Numpad things. Or get a program that allows you to assign your number keys to specific numpad keys.
Use the on screen keyboard.
its not working for me anyone know why?
Posts 241–255 of 462 · Page 17 of 31
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us