DetectedPP Subtle-aimbot & Triggerbot - PolyHack - Auto Updating

Posts 226–240 of 462 · Page 16 of 31
Quote Originally Posted by Clemence14 View Post
you ticked the box when compiling I think. Untick it and compile again, hence or otherwise, press any key to continue compiling
Even when you untick it, at the end it says there was an error
Quote Originally Posted by mrheraklinos View Post
Even when you untick it, at the end it says there was an error
Which error? I got an error because I didn't download the Visual Studio for Desktop thing. Once I got that, it compiled just fine.
Here's what happens when I go through the whole process:

1. Start PolyLoader.exe
2. Manually select the compiler path because it doesn't do it for me, "C:\Microsoft Visual Studio 12.0\VC\bin\cl.exe".
3. Manually select the hack file, "C:\Users\User\Downloads\PolyLoader 1.0_mpgh.net\PolySubtleAim 1.1_mpgh.net.zip"

(With "View compiler output" on)
4. Press "Compile".
5. Click "Ok" to the notification pop-up.
6. Says "Cannot open include file: 'T1Help32.h' : No such file or directory".
7. States "Press any key to continue...", I press a key.
8. Notification pops up saying "Something went wrong when compiling the randomized source!".

(without "View compiler output" on)
4. Press "Compile".
5. Click "Ok" to the notification pop-up.
6. Notification pops up saying "Something went wrong when compiling the randomized source!".
I haven't had such an issue at all :/
UNDETECTED - 16th MAY -2:45PM [AEST]-

NOTE: You can EASILY get an Overwatch ban from using this hack, so don't be blatant!


Best settings for 'hard' to detect aim assist. Origin -=Aborted=-

smoothing = 7
pitchmin = 1.7
pitchmax = 2.5
yawmin = 0
aywmax = 0.3
bone = 5 (I find 6 works better)
aimvkey = 1
trigvkey = 4
how do i make it so that i dont have to input the number settings everytime i start it?
Pls give me to best legit aimbot setings
Quote Originally Posted by JoE1337 View Post
Pls give me to best legit aimbot setings
Check back one page, there are settings there
Microsoft (R) C/C++ Optimizing Compiler Version 18.00.31101 for x86
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

Decrypt.cpp
main.cpp
Generating Code...
d:\ph\poly\polysubtleaim 1.1_mpgh.net_r\main.cpp(850) : warning C4715: 'GetProce
ssHandleByName' : not all control paths return a value
d:\ph\poly\polysubtleaim 1.1_mpgh.net_r\main.cpp(1214) : warning C4715: '<unname
d-type-Player>::GetViewOrigin' : not all control paths return a value
d:\ph\poly\polysubtleaim 1.1_mpgh.net_r\main.cpp(1147) : warning C4715: '<unname
d-type-Player>::GetCrosshairId' : not all control paths return a value
d:\ph\poly\polysubtleaim 1.1_mpgh.net_r\main.cpp(1265) : warning C4715: '<unname
d-type-Player>::GetShotsFired' : not all control paths return a value
d:\ph\poly\polysubtleaim 1.1_mpgh.net_r\main.cpp(920) : warning C4715: '<unnamed
-type-EntityList>::GetTeam' : not all control paths return a value
d:\ph\poly\polysubtleaim 1.1_mpgh.net_r\main.cpp(1122) : warning C4715: '<unname
d-type-Player>::GetTeam' : not all control paths return a value
d:\ph\poly\polysubtleaim 1.1_mpgh.net_r\main.cpp(897) : warning C4715: '<unnamed
-type-EntityList>::IsDead' : not all control paths return a value
d:\ph\poly\polysubtleaim 1.1_mpgh.net_r\main.cpp(391) : warning C4715: '<unnamed
-type-Mem>::R<unsigned long>' : not all control paths return a value
d:\ph\poly\polysubtleaim 1.1_mpgh.net_r\main.cpp(439) : warning C4715: '<unnamed
-type-Mem>::W<float *>' : not all control paths return a value
d:\ph\poly\polysubtleaim 1.1_mpgh.net_r\main.cpp(391) : warning C4715: '<unnamed
-type-Mem>::R<float *>' : not all control paths return a value
d:\ph\poly\polysubtleaim 1.1_mpgh.net_r\main.cpp(391) : warning C4715: '<unnamed
-type-Mem>::R<unsigned char>' : not all control paths return a value
d:\ph\poly\polysubtleaim 1.1_mpgh.net_r\main.cpp(391) : warning C4715: '<unnamed
-type-Mem>::R<int>' : not all control paths return a value
d:\ph\poly\polysubtleaim 1.1_mpgh.net_r\main.cpp(391) : warning C4715: '<unnamed
-type-Mem>::R<bool>' : not all control paths return a value
Microsoft (R) Incremental Linker Version 12.00.31101.0
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

/outecrypt.exe
/FORCE:MULTIPLE
/OUT:PP_AIM.exe
Decrypt.obj
main.obj
kernel32.lib
user32.lib
gdi32.lib
winspool.lib
comdlg32.lib
advapi32.lib
shell32.lib
ole32.lib
oleaut32.lib
uuid.lib
LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file 'LIBCMT.lib'
Press any key to continue . . .

I have SDK and Express for Windows. Don't know what i'm doing wrong.
Also, When im compiling, It makes a folder instead of a exe before it says "something is wrong" and deletes the folder.
You can't as far as I know. Just save the settings you use in a text file somewhere on your pc and use it when ever you type the settings in.

- - - Updated - - -

For all those asking for the 'best settings' to use so you don't look like you're using an aimbot, there are no 'best settings' you, yourself have to learn how to use the aimbot correctly. When a player crosses behind a wall/door etc, STOP SHOOTING, it is one of the easiest ways for Over watchers to see that you have an aimbot. The really good thing about this aimbot is that you still have to manually aim/shoot, it doesn't SNAP straight to a player as do other aimbots and because of that simple reason, it IS the best aimbot out there. Yes, you do need to find the right settings, to make it less obvious and so it actually works properly. But, for those that are just starting to use this aimbot, I HIGHLY suggest that you make your own private game and practice using the aimbot, test out new setting, etc.
Quote Originally Posted by jeaxxbro View Post
You can't as far as I know. Just save the settings you use in a text file somewhere on your pc and use it when ever you type the settings in.

- - - Updated - - -

For all those asking for the 'best settings' to use so you don't look like you're using an aimbot, there are no 'best settings' you, yourself have to learn how to use the aimbot correctly. When a player crosses behind a wall/door etc, STOP SHOOTING, it is one of the easiest ways for Over watchers to see that you have an aimbot. The really good thing about this aimbot is that you still have to manually aim/shoot, it doesn't SNAP straight to a player as do other aimbots and because of that simple reason, it IS the best aimbot out there. Yes, you do need to find the right settings, to make it less obvious and so it actually works properly. But, for those that are just starting to use this aimbot, I HIGHLY suggest that you make your own private game and practice using the aimbot, test out new setting, etc.
agree, just because people see there's aimbot on the title they assume that the aimbot will do the work for them
best settings for tapping headshots?
Quote Originally Posted by thesauceman View Post
the aimbot works but the trigger dose not
how do i get the trigger to work and how does it work
You have to hold down your triggerbot key then place your crosshair on them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RiftFr View Post
How do I get the aimbot working? I don't understand, I want it to aim the head but I don't know how, can someone tell me how to do this please?
Set the bone ID and hold your set aimbot key while firing at another player.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pvrse View Post
READ IF YOU DONT WANT TO GET VAC'D (DETECTED)

I tried to inform you guys with my previous post but this and mercyys subtle aim and trigger are both detected and me and a friend got delayed VACS. NOT OVERWATCH. VACS.

We never used anything but those two hacks. This is detected and is ON A DELAY VAC

http ://oi62.tinypic.com/2elb0ih.jpg

Don't put me down because I never post or anything, I have been hacking with this website on several accounts for a few months now. The accounts used for this VAC only used this hack and the subtle aim trigger.
Did you even use the polyloader?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheGuy098 View Post
whow do i set the aimbot key?thanks
CTRL + 0 and input your settings.
Posts 226–240 of 462 · Page 16 of 31
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us