DetectedPP Subtle-aimbot & Triggerbot - PolyHack - Auto Updating

Posts 61–75 of 462 · Page 5 of 31
UNDETECTED AS OF 1:50 PM EST, May 1st 2015
Does the polyloader affect the new bans??
guys i'm missing lmbcmt.lib how can i download this help me
READ IF YOU DONT WANT TO GET VAC'D (DETECTED)

I tried to inform you guys with my previous post but this and mercyys subtle aim and trigger are both detected and me and a friend got delayed VACS. NOT OVERWATCH. VACS.

We never used anything but those two hacks. This is detected and is ON A DELAY VAC

http ://oi62.tinypic.com/2elb0ih.jpg

Don't put me down because I never post or anything, I have been hacking with this website on several accounts for a few months now. The accounts used for this VAC only used this hack and the subtle aim trigger.
don;t think so, everyday playing 5+ MM on 3 accounts and no ban
Quote Originally Posted by ariel420 View Post
don;t think so, everyday playing 5+ MM on 3 accounts and no ban
delayed vac
Is this really detected? I've been playing for a while also, although I recompile and use Enigma Protector. Isn't it that the Polyloader supposed to change the hack everytime you compile it? I don't really understand, if really detected I guess they need to change thread title
Quote Originally Posted by Merccy2 View Post
This hack does not have the possibility for rage hacking.
sorry to bother you again but will you upgrade to the new version of the trigger 2.4.0? it add some legit setting like trigger delay!
Thanks!
thank you m8 ! Now need to dl again vs that i uninstalled last night
can u use this with poly glow on?
Trigger not working. Why?
hold the middle mouse button down if it doesnt work then recompile until it works the standard mapping for the hack maps it to key 4 which is middle mouse button also known as your scroll wheel
Posts 61–75 of 462 · Page 5 of 31
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us