CoolDetectedPP Subtle-aimbot & Triggerbot (FIXED) - PolyHack - Auto Updating

Posts 421–435 of 568 · Page 29 of 38
detected? or not tell me
Yes bitches it still work just recompile. LIKE FUCK!!!
working 100% keep fucking recompiling it undetected as fuck
Undetected working 100%
How I Use The Trigger?
Does anyone know some Rage settings?
Pls give me best legit settings
Quote Originally Posted by Bialkooo View Post
Pls give me best legit settings
I use this settings(in sequence): 20, 2, 2, 2, 2, 5, 1, 4

The best settings for me, I kill with headshots and chestshots
Can someone quote this and give me good settings for rage / headshots!
Quote Originally Posted by cracklehacks View Post
Can someone quote this and give me good settings for rage / headshots!
I would use these settings: 6,2,2,2,2,10,1,4
6 could go down if you want. Your mouse also has to be very close to the target to lockon.
Quote Originally Posted by awandy View Post
I would use these settings: 6,2,2,2,2,10,1,4
6 could go down if you want. Your mouse also has to be very close to the target to lockon.
Do i have to keep entering these every time i start the hack?
Quote Originally Posted by cracklehacks View Post
Do i have to keep entering these every time i start the hack?
its not that much of a hassle.
Posts 421–435 of 568 · Page 29 of 38
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us