CoolDetectedPP Subtle-aimbot & Triggerbot (FIXED) - PolyHack - Auto Updating

Posts 556–568 of 568 · Page 38 of 38
Quote Originally Posted by awandy View Post
Detected or trolls?
detected bro
Quote Originally Posted by T-800 View Post
detected bro
I think that means I will get a delayed VAC since I used it 7 hours ago.
Quote Originally Posted by awandy View Post
I think that means I will get a delayed VAC since I used it 7 hours ago.
probably, i'm sorry for you , i was vac'ed too . All for One!

and i can't understand why my posts are keeping deleting :/ "1,490"
Quote Originally Posted by T-800 View Post
probably, i'm sorry for you , i was vac'ed too . All for One!

and i can't understand why my posts are keeping deleting :/ "1,490"
RIP all of us, one for all for one i guess. it was fun guys while it lasted lets all come together on these dark days and surf the VAC wave together, i did not survive this one boiss
I played yesterday for a bit but I've only played like twice this week. Haven't been vac'd yet but it might be delayed

RIP everyone
So what does this wave mean for the future of Poly and all the other hacks I have grown to love? Will they be updated and ready to use again or is this the end for the current hacking programs?
Quote Originally Posted by Green37354 View Post
So what does this wave mean for the future of Poly and all the other hacks I have grown to love? Will they be updated and ready to use again or is this the end for the current hacking programs?
Probably ze end.
hahaha, rip my fellow hackers.
Detected, got vac on testing acc..
GG. Time to await a new hack.
Polyhack vac wave happened today.

//Detected
Posts 556–568 of 568 · Page 38 of 38
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us