DetectedPP Subtle-aimbot & Triggerbot (FIXED) - PolyHack - Auto Updating
Detected? Was fine this morning using it and came back on this evening with a VAC ban.
Detected I got vacced on 3 account
Yep Detected. Got Vacced. cant post a picture though i dont have permission to post link
Holy shit I just got VAC ban seriously! I think it's DETECTED.
Wow everyone is getting VAC'd over this by the looks of things. Gonna call detected on this one.
yawn.. another string of new users claiming to be banned with zero proof as usual. post a pic of said vac ban that includes the date and we will take this matter to the next step.
Didn't got VACed yet, hope won't be
I didnt get banned. i am using this still O_O
this is one of my smurfs follow this account until it gets vacced:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198117042188/
I am using the bluehack that contains this hack as well.
this is one of my smurfs follow this account until it gets vacced:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198117042188/
I am using the bluehack that contains this hack as well.
vac'd rip lol was fun while it lasted
edit: i also used a ahk recoil script so not 100% this hack's fault but hey im not salty over it
edit: i also used a ahk recoil script so not 100% this hack's fault but hey im not salty over it
Detected or trolls?
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Counter-Strike 2 HacksPP Subtle-aimbot & Triggerbot - PolyHack - Auto Updating
738 Counter-Strike 2 HacksPP Subtle-aimbot & Triggerbot - PolyHack - Auto Updating
461 Counter-Strike 2 HacksPolyHack Suite [Radar, Triggerbot, ESP, RCS] - Auto Updating
152 Counter-Strike 2 HacksPolyHack Suite v2 [Radar, Triggerbot, ESP, RCS] - Auto Updating
60 Counter-Strike 2 HacksPolyHack Suite v2.1 [Radar, Triggerbot, ESP, RCS] - Auto Updating
411
