CoolDetectedPP Subtle-aimbot & Triggerbot (FIXED) - PolyHack - Auto Updating

Posts 526–540 of 568 · Page 36 of 38
Quote Originally Posted by DeMlG View Post
just played a game with hack with 5 premades after someone told me new update i instantly closed the game and hack i have no vac yet can i get banned in some hours cuz new update i uses T_T alpha
Since is auto updating and is a polyhack, you can't get vac banned if you recompile...
Quote Originally Posted by T-800 View Post
Since is auto updating and is a polyhack, you can't get vac banned if you recompile...
Can I hold you to that KKona
Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post


Are you fucking kidding me?! Nothing works on Windows XP anymore because its out of date, nobody codes shit to it.. Still unsure if CSGO works on Win XP​

Are you legit retarded?
You legit know shit all about hacking in csgo, you only read on MPGH and half the shit on here is totally wrong, VS2013 does work for Windows XP and its main thing to get this program running. Depending whether or not he has the right packages to run this on his computer saying no one codes for windows xp anymore because its out of date, please know at least a little about anything before you post not just what you "think" is correct. God damn aspie.
Quote Originally Posted by cbass View Post
Are you legit retarded?
You legit know shit all about hacking in csgo, you only read on MPGH and half the shit on here is totally wrong, VS2013 does work for Windows XP and its main thing to get this program running. Depending whether or not he has the right packages to run this on his computer saying no one codes for windows xp anymore because its out of date, please know at least a little about anything before you post not just what you "think" is correct. God damn aspie.
Are you legibility retarded yourself?

Because asking if it was working on Windows XP is like asking if it was working on a mac... Come the fuck on... You're either too dumb to realize because when was last time the hack compatibility said it was working on Windows XP and later? NOBODY KNOWS ANYMORE because most of us probably by NOW use either Windows 7 or 8.1 or 10 so how the fuck we know such retarded answer? He owns Windows XP, HE legitly OWNS CS:GO then why the fuck NOT TEST IT Rather than ASKING THE QUESTION?

Yeah, you should have asked that from yourself before you shit talk to me new comer.


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tae View Post
If it didnt, youd never would of been saying this to me on every one of my fucking posts. So much shit talkers!

- - - Updated - - -



And if youre so strong, stop fucking listening to "emotional" music..
You're retarded honestly... Man, listening to emotional music has nothing to do with the one which is my title above of donation tag you moron..
It's there for people who think they can put me down.. .

Stupidity over 9k

And if you really ask that question one more time, you are full retarded over not realizing about what I just told to another guy... Nobody fucking knows, so be smart one and test it out yourself and not play an idiot.
Quote Originally Posted by gghacker123 View Post
is it safe to use it in ESL or ESEA?
ESEA, personally tested near a week ago. Not sure if it has been updated. Will not risk to test it again. Not safe for ESL, not tested.
FaceIT, cevo etc tested. Do quote me next time if you wish to know which i've tested
Quote Originally Posted by Rom4ik221 View Post
give me Offsets pls
just use zats cs go offset dumper
I've had teammates in MM tell me that they have no idea what I am doing looking at the floor while running at times- something that doesn't appear to be visible from my perspective. Can anyone explain this? It's happened at least 3 or 4 times now where someone mentions it, and the immediately began the speculation that I'm a hacker(regardless if I am or not isn't really the point, but yes, obviously I hack in cs:go).

Anyone else notice this in Pugs/MM servers? Is there a fix?

For reference, I am using- PP Subtle Aimbot + Clockwork 15.2(both protected by enigma).
Quote Originally Posted by th3m0th View Post
I've had teammates in MM tell me that they have no idea what I am doing looking at the floor while running at times- something that doesn't appear to be visible from my perspective. Can anyone explain this? It's happened at least 3 or 4 times now where someone mentions it, and the immediately began the speculation that I'm a hacker(regardless if I am or not isn't really the point, but yes, obviously I hack in cs:go).

Anyone else notice this in Pugs/MM servers? Is there a fix?

For reference, I am using- PP Subtle Aimbot + Clockwork 15.2(both protected by enigma).
Maybe only use 1 kind of each?
Love the aimbots on this forum man! Thanks!
Quote Originally Posted by betencourt View Post
not working =((
we can't help you if you don't give us more info about your issue.
Do I compile thee .rar file? Because I cant compile any of the files inside and it always gives me an error when I try compiling the .rar?

Srry, im new :P
Posts 526–540 of 568 · Page 36 of 38
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us