CoolDetectedPP Subtle-aimbot & Triggerbot (FIXED) - PolyHack - Auto Updating

Posts 271–285 of 568 · Page 19 of 38
Quote Originally Posted by Yosean View Post
Why if this is Auto-Updating, need the update manually the offsets???
This mean that the hack will be updated automaticly so you don't need to do nothing when a new update come up, the hack will still work.
Anyways, this is the ONLY hack I am using on a brand new account purchased from the steam sale. I recompile every game after closing STEAM + CS GO, I use VMProtect and hashchanger on the compiled file and I use USB method. I haven't been VAC'ed yet (but have before with Polyglow). Will report back here if I ever get VAC'ed (not OW, I'm not dumb enough to make it obvious).
Quote Originally Posted by nightblade2222 View Post
Anyways, this is the ONLY hack I am using on a brand new account purchased from the steam sale. I recompile every game after closing STEAM + CS GO, I use VMProtect and hashchanger on the compiled file and I use USB method. I haven't been VAC'ed yet (but have before with Polyglow). Will report back here if I ever get VAC'ed (not OW, I'm not dumb enough to make it obvious).
Reporting back: Still undetected, no problems yet. No VAC. Will try to report back daily or at least every 2 days.
how to setting and use it sorry i really don't know please help me
DETECTEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD BAN VAC 2 ACCOUNTS
Quote Originally Posted by edwilson922 View Post
DETECTEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD BAN VAC 2 ACCOUNTS
nice try , still undetected just played a game recently
I need help. I put aimkey on 32 (SPACE) but when I hold space near some enemy, not active, not working. Help me please

Quote Originally Posted by T-800 View Post
nice try , still undetected just played a game recently

Can U help me, dude?
Quote Originally Posted by Yosean View Post
I need help. I put aimkey on 32 (SPACE) but when I hold space near some enemy, not active, not working. Help me please




Can U help me, dude?
I have the same problem. I tried making it my shift key and other keys, but it just seems to not work unless you're firing or something. I just make it default (mouse key 1) and burst fire. Works like a charm
Quote Originally Posted by Yosean View Post
I need help. I put aimkey on 32 (SPACE) but when I hold space near some enemy, not active, not working. Help me please

Can U help me, dude?
I think it only works on mouse keys for the aimbot while trigger can be on others, dint try it tho.
^Sorry but i didn't used it.... , i don't know how aim work
someone please give me the .exe? polyloader wont open on my comp any more i dont know why!
@petror i can give u the .exe add me on skype INCREDIBLE_YG
Quote Originally Posted by yasinx View Post
@petror i can give u the .exe add me on skype INCREDIBLE_YG
if he give you a .exe it will be detected in less then 2 days (more probably)

- - - Updated - - -

STATUS 6/15/2015: UNDETECTED
Quote Originally Posted by T-800 View Post
if he give you a .exe it will be detected in less then 2 days (more probably)
naaa dude , i recompiled since released , and didnt recompile , and sent exe files to few frends.. they using and still everything good , works no detects. )
Posts 271–285 of 568 · Page 19 of 38
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us