HelpPhoenix Source Server.exe Error

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Phoenix Source Server.exe Error
I Can Use MySQL Workbench and get Club559 Source to work but I wanted to try Phoenix Source and I Get this Error in Server.exe Whether I'm Using MySQL Workbench or XAMPP. Please Help Me Fix This I've Tried For a Couple Weeks Now.

First of all, upload your screenshot to imagur or something and then use the [IMG] tags with the link inside.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw why are you going to use Phoenix? Clubs source is way better in my opinion and I have used club's source for awhile. Also Phoenix's source is more unstable than club's.
Well I Need Help editing club559 and i cant find any tutorials on how to make skins and add pets and behaviors. I also wanna Change the look of the nexus and add custom dungeons and change the drop rate of things and what each thing drops, because i dont want medusas dropping life and every god u kill drops a pot every time. I just need help and if there is anyone here that knows what they are doing and can help me edit club559 source plz help me on skype - mafiia-_-gator
Quote Originally Posted by Empoleon228 View Post
I Can Use MySQL Workbench and get Club559 Source to work but I wanted to try Phoenix Source and I Get this Error in Server.exe Whether I'm Using MySQL Workbench or XAMPP. Please Help Me Fix This I've Tried For a Couple Weeks Now.

You imported the wrong Database since "guildFame" is not found, read the errors
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?