Posts by MarkHC
2,750 posts total, newest first.
C/C++ Disable Address Space Layout Randomization (ASLR) & DEP of Another Programin C++/C Programming - Changing the PE (which is what you are doing) doesnt do anything. If you dont believe me run NtQueryInformationProcess with ProcessExecuteFlags class.
If you really want to disable DEP/ASLR you need to change the valuesSimple way to do No Spreadin Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - This doesnt even make sense and you dont know what you are doing. Let me explain.
This is the instruction you are changing:
http://i.imgur.com/LQ1eKxu.png
Where edx is the base entity and BaseEntity + 0x3018 is the ofMarkHC Basein Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - [QUOTE=diamondcoding;11528559]Typically I don't like helping people. But anyways the version of VS used and directx sdk is different. OR he did that on purpose. I dunno. Anyways, GWL_WNDPROC is suppose to be: GWLP_WNDPROStarting internalsin Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - Debug your code. Is it a access violation? What line does it crash on?
You can checkout my github for examples. The base I posted sometime ago is still up2date http://github.com/markhc/csgosimpleRay trace masksin Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - I've replied to you on that other forum the same thing im gonna say here, you cannot use RayTrace to check for smokes.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.