@Antipathy , you'll like this.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    damn. that shit cray.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hidudeshi View Post
    Very well built.

It was 4:03 in the morning and I woke up screaming. It was my dream. In my dream, I watched everyone I ever knew or loved be killed by the creature. It had a short fat body, and long slender arms, which ended with claws that looked more like swords than claws. Its eyes were slits that glowed red in the darkness, and its teeth were long like horns, and sharp like steak knives. It looked at me before it killed them, and laughed each time before it ripped apart my loved ones with its sharp claws. How had it found us? It tricked me into letting it into my home, by mimicking the voice of my father; it couldn’t come in without permission it told me after it ripped out my Mother’s heart. The dream ended with the creature laughing its evil cackle and slowly walking towards me, dragging its claws on the floor, I screamed, and sat up. I was in my room, in my bed, safe again. 4:03, I hear a knock at the door, I froze up instantly.

“Tommy, I heard you screaming, are you alright?” I heard my mother say. What a relief, Mom’s here.
    “I’m fine Mom, just a bad dream” I replied, the relief washing over me
    “Okay honey, I got you a glass of water, do you want it? Mom said back to me
    “Sure, come in” I said. And as those words left my mouth, I remembered that it was September, and I had moved back into my college dorm 3 weeks ago.
    This is an average dream for me actually.
    Just tonight I dreamt that I threw my loved one down a set of stairs because that'd cure her from not loving me back, so it did but everything got even weirder as it went, I didn't get her to the hospital I just got her back to the apartment and then it went downhill from there.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Decent story .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    It's just a nightmare.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post

This is an average dream for me actually.
    Just tonight I dreamt that I threw my loved one down a set of stairs because that'd cure her from not loving me back, so it did but everything got even weirder as it went, I didn't get her to the hospital I just got her back to the apartment and then it went downhill from there.
    I think that there is a difference when dealing with strange dreams and down right scary ones. It is also scary when nightmares become reality, for example I have some kind of condition or its just in my head that whenever I am very sick my nightmares become very real. I find myself waking up at night and seeing monsters that I have imagined over the length of my life time. Also all of my senses are hyped which is a weird factor but I find myself huddled in a corner of my house hearing every tiny sound from my parents footsteps on the carpet several rooms away to them trying to talk to me and soothe me which does not work because what I hear is them screaming at me of how much they hate me. It is weird because I find myself feared of people wanting to kill me outside of my room and the feeling is so real that I end up thinking that my own parents want to hurt me. After about a full day of this I get back to normal and pretty much forget how it feels after an hour or two of waking up. I also find myself having unexplained nightmares which involve numbers and god. The nightmares are so real that I feel all the pressure from everything happening I cannot fully explain because I haven't had one in a while and as soon as I wake up I forget it right away.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hidudeshi View Post
    I think that there is a difference when dealing with strange dreams and down right scary ones. It is also scary when nightmares become reality, for example I have some kind of condition or its just in my head that whenever I am very sick my nightmares become very real. I find myself waking up at night and seeing monsters that I have imagined over the length of my life time. Also all of my senses are hyped which is a weird factor but I find myself huddled in a corner of my house hearing every tiny sound from my parents footsteps on the carpet several rooms away to them trying to talk to me and soothe me which does not work because what I hear is them screaming at me of how much they hate me. It is weird because I find myself feared of people wanting to kill me outside of my room and the feeling is so real that I end up thinking that my own parents want to hurt me. After about a full day of this I get back to normal and pretty much forget how it feels after an hour or two of waking up. I also find myself having unexplained nightmares which involve numbers and god. The nightmares are so real that I feel all the pressure from everything happening I cannot fully explain because I haven't had one in a while and as soon as I wake up I forget it right away.
    Didn't quite look for a difference in this case, I found similarities.
    I sleep a lot, when I say a lot I mean a lot.
    I almost always dream, and it has all gone downhill from being near lucid dreaming into having lucid nightmares.

Being chopped up by a machete and burning to death on a nightly basis. (There's been worse stuff and some very intricate deaths in there, sometimes my mind surprises me)

That being said, I didn't really do that type of comparison, all I was saying is that I too suffer from weird shit, except that I'm used to it by now and I have just gone into a state of depression, anger and having weird shit running through my head while I'm awake.

Sometimes I just don't sleep at all from it being too much, staring at the ceiling for several hours until it's time to go back up and sometimes I do that for nearly a week in a row, just last week I did this, I can't count while I'm sleeping, but I think I racked up a total of 6 hours of sleep in a week.

If you keep having it more often, you will be getting jaded and cold.
    You will stop caring about its magnitude and if you have it almost every day you will likely end up not knowing difference between being awake and being asleep. It all just looks the same.

TL DR
    I just said that I too suffer from it.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Gray For This Useful Post:

hidudeshi (10-22-2013)

Thanks
    5/10. not bad

prev. Names: HΔSTUR ▬ Sound.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Vicarious For This Useful Post:

hidudeshi (10-22-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    nice stories man kinda fun to read
    I hope Hater's brain will EXPLODE!!!!!!!

YOUR genius? THAT will happen SOMEDAY

IM not genius IM smart

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12