["REQ"] ...
Hello!
I don't mean like a request request but I want some look at the source of a Combat Arms Hack ... I mean I don't wan't to make it only look at it.. So if somebody can be helpfull... and give me a source to a Combat Arms Hack (with Menu) There don't need to be something in it only I can see it... And how the source it builded... up. I only wan't that and after that I can make hacks too maby..
I don't mean like a request request but I want some look at the source of a Combat Arms Hack ... I mean I don't wan't to make it only look at it.. So if somebody can be helpfull... and give me a source to a Combat Arms Hack (with Menu) There don't need to be something in it only I can see it... And how the source it builded... up. I only wan't that and after that I can make hacks too maby..




