Hello Nvidia - Bye AMD.

Posts 1–15 of 80 · Page 1 of 6
Hello Nvidia - Bye AMD.
So, I got my new GPU today and I'm proud to have a upgrade already!

This is my AMD, say good bye.



My New gorgeous GPU:






Lmao, I have also asus motherboard, well then...
Nice, I want to switch from AMD to nVidia aswell.
Quote Originally Posted by Paralyze View Post
Nice, I want to switch from AMD to nVidia aswell.
It looks beautiful
Why only a 650w PSU? Be a real PC pleb like me and get a 1200w.

Oh, and nice stock CPU cooler
Quote Originally Posted by Assistive View Post
Why only a 650w PSU? Be a real PC pleb like me and get a 1200w.

Oh, and nice stock CPU cooler
Will eventually get 1200w too, and thanks ..

I'm not really into high shit cos idk how to set it up.
Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post


Will eventually get 1200w too, and thanks ..

I'm not really into high shit cos idk how to set it up.
You can just get another CPU cooler that is a bit bigger, cools better, and installs the same way as your stock one.
Quote Originally Posted by Assistive View Post


You can just get another CPU cooler that is a bit bigger, cools better, and installs the same way as your stock one.
It'll take me awhile before I can do another upgrade...
970 peasant
xD you guys and all your computer shit
i will stick to my 1gb laptops m8's
AMD used to be life, but now AMD is death! Not only death but a disgrace to any living thing !
Refund it and get it for free
Quote Originally Posted by Trol553 View Post
Refund it and get it for free
I can't refund it since its not sold by amazon or purchased through amazon.
Nvidia is like butter :3
Bye Bye AMD, mine is soon to be next, gonna get this new NVDIA when it comes out
Posts 1–15 of 80 · Page 1 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?