Magus 1.1 [Augoeides]
Oh my, look who's back? 
I was going to update Magus that day, unfortunately it got patched
Well good thing we have our good friend @Biney who helped me on removing the patch.
So what's new? there's plenty (see changelogs) but what I really like is the quest grabber inspired by the Augoeides Quest Grabber made by our good friend Oli. The grabber can grab 25 quests/5sec in a range, this is for safety measures because more/faster than that can get your IP block from the game. (I did it like 5 times already
)
@MGanuslange your suggestion will have to wait
, can't implement it as of now.


Changelogs:
Virus Scans:
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/14o4azsg6jⓘ
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/f...is/1501148815/ⓘ


I was going to update Magus that day, unfortunately it got patched

Well good thing we have our good friend @Biney who helped me on removing the patch.
So what's new? there's plenty (see changelogs) but what I really like is the quest grabber inspired by the Augoeides Quest Grabber made by our good friend Oli. The grabber can grab 25 quests/5sec in a range, this is for safety measures because more/faster than that can get your IP block from the game. (I did it like 5 times already
)@MGanuslange your suggestion will have to wait
, can't implement it as of now.

Changelogs:
Code:
Magus 1.0 (6/30/2017) - Release Magus 1.1 (7/27/2017) - Updated lists (added map items and quest rewards) - Added weapon skill option (or skill no. 5) - Added hotkeys for auction and bank - Removed map check (bot can now rejoin the same map, good for respawning mobs) - Updated quest list (added 40+ quests) - Removed cap for quest id's - Added quest grabber (located in loaders/grabbers) - Added FPS toggle (inspired by Le Bot) - Removed 'Always on Top' behavior on open windows - Lists are now editable (access it through the lists folder) - Obliterated the patch :)
Virus Scans:
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/14o4azsg6jⓘ
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/f...is/1501148815/ⓘ


