Thread Edits

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Thread Edits
#1
- https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1369334
Thread already has the IM information... Please delete the ***** logo and that's all for this thread.


#2
- https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1366448
Delete the ***** logo and replace it with this, please:

Also under both of those contact logos please add the following:
>> Click here to add me on IM <<



#3
- https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1356117
Delete the ***** logo and replace it with this, please:

Also under both of those contact logos please add the following:
>> Click here to add me on IM <<



#4
- https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1366448
Delete the ***** logo and replace it with this, please:

Also under both of those contact logos please add the following:
>> Click here to add me on IM <<



#5
- https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1194712
Delete the ***** logo and replace it with this, please:

Also under both of those contact logos please add the following:
>> Click here to add me on IM <<


#5
- https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1142175
Delete the ***** logo and replace it with this, please:

Also under both of those contact logos please add the following:
>> Click here to add me on IM <<



Example: (different text)
Bump dumpy
Quote Originally Posted by Dynasty View Post
@Smoke @Hova @Psychotic @Shadow @Raple

Can one of you please take care of this. I'll give you $10..
I can't take the code for it to be pasted since I don't have minion powers for this section. You'll need to put the code in pastebin so that I can replace them.

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1340448 - Easier to follow this.

Someone may or may not accidentally delete something else when specifically remove things from the thread. Just paste the design as you want it in pastebin for each thread.
Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
I can't take the code for it to be pasted since I don't have minion powers for this section. You'll need to put the code in pastebin so that I can replace them.

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1340448 - Easier to follow this.

Someone may or may not accidentally delete something else when specifically remove things from the thread. Just paste the design as you want it in pastebin for each thread.
Normally I would do it htat way to make it easier on you guys but there is no way I can copy the BB code because thread as closed. If they are opened I can get BB Code copied and make it a lot easier on you guys.
Quote Originally Posted by Dynasty View Post
Normally I would do it htat way to make it easier on you guys but there is no way I can copy the BB code because thread as closed. If they are opened I can get BB Code copied and make it a lot easier on you guys.
I'll send you the code.
Thread Link: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1369334

Edit:
https://pastebin.com/s9vRLD4Fⓘ

---------------------------------

Thread Link: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1366448

Edit: https://pastebin.com/idXgKwDvⓘ

---------------------------------

Thread Link: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1356117

Edit:https://pastebin.com/fcjf0aSfⓘ

---------------------------------

Thread Link:
https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1194712

Edit:
https://pastebin.com/pvXbFaVeⓘ

---------------------------------

Thread Link:
https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1142175

Edit: https://pastebin.com/6A4X4sHHⓘ

---------------------------------
Quote Originally Posted by Dynasty View Post
Thread Link: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1369334

Edit:
https://pastebin.com/s9vRLD4F

---------------------------------

Thread Link: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1366448

Edit: https://pastebin.com/idXgKwDv

---------------------------------

Thread Link: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1356117

Edit:https://pastebin.com/fcjf0aSf

---------------------------------

Thread Link:
https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1194712

Edit:
https://pastebin.com/pvXbFaVe

---------------------------------

Thread Link:
https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1142175

Edit: https://pastebin.com/6A4X4sHH

---------------------------------
All done./
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?