[Help]D3D Menu Development

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
[Help]D3D Menu Development
I've been programming a D3D Menu base on & off for quite some time now. I'm no where near completion, but before I get too far I want to go ahead and get a feel for what people are looking for in a menu. I'm talking about things like buttons, sliders, font variety, textboxes, etc.

I have my own opinions, but I wanted to get a broader perspective before I made too much headway, because its a PITA to go back and completely redesign something once ur almost done, to add some small feature.

Also D3D Section needs lot more activity.
No advice?
Dead section is dead. It would be nice to see some sort of "status" slider though - when the hack menu is longer than the space it's been restricted too. That's the only thing I missed when trying hacks with long menus on my laptop /
Could you explain what you mean by "status slider"?

Keep in mind this will be a base for hack developers, so suggestions more general like, font's, colors, interface for adding custom logos/backgrounds/borders from resources, or credits windows would be preferable.
Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
Also D3D Section needs lot more activity.
Agreed


.
Wow this section is really dead, it deserves way more attention than its getting. Yeah make it a large variety of options the user can choose from.
Quote Originally Posted by whatup777 View Post
Revive Topic.
It's a bit late maybe I'll post in CA section.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?